*The Kardashians are already fixtures on enough magazine covers. Now, the reality stars are trying to publish one of their own.
The group is reportedly close to signing a deal with American Media Inc. – who currently own such publications as Star, National Enquirer and Shape – for their own print media outlet, which would feature heavy involvement from sisters Kim, Khloe and Kourtney and their mother Kris Jenner, though an independent editor would be appointed.
A source told the New York Post: “This is a Kardashian idea. They have been reaching out to several media outlets.”
The plan has come in for some criticism, with rival publishers arguing it can give the family further control over their media coverage. One unnamed competitor said: “Now the Kardashians can spin their own stories in print.”
It is believed the magazine could launch this spring.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here