*The Kardashians are already fixtures on enough magazine covers. Now, the reality stars are trying to publish one of their own.
The group is reportedly close to signing a deal with American Media Inc. – who currently own such publications as Star, National Enquirer and Shape – for their own print media outlet, which would feature heavy involvement from sisters Kim, Khloe and Kourtney and their mother Kris Jenner, though an independent editor would be appointed.
A source told the New York Post: “This is a Kardashian idea. They have been reaching out to several media outlets.”
The plan has come in for some criticism, with rival publishers arguing it can give the family further control over their media coverage. One unnamed competitor said: “Now the Kardashians can spin their own stories in print.”
It is believed the magazine could launch this spring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here