*The Kardashians are already fixtures on enough magazine covers. Now, the reality stars are trying to publish one of their own.
The group is reportedly close to signing a deal with American Media Inc. – who currently own such publications as Star, National Enquirer and Shape – for their own print media outlet, which would feature heavy involvement from sisters Kim, Khloe and Kourtney and their mother Kris Jenner, though an independent editor would be appointed.
A source told the New York Post: “This is a Kardashian idea. They have been reaching out to several media outlets.”
The plan has come in for some criticism, with rival publishers arguing it can give the family further control over their media coverage. One unnamed competitor said: “Now the Kardashians can spin their own stories in print.”
It is believed the magazine could launch this spring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here