*The Kardashians are already fixtures on enough magazine covers. Now, the reality stars are trying to publish one of their own.
The group is reportedly close to signing a deal with American Media Inc. – who currently own such publications as Star, National Enquirer and Shape – for their own print media outlet, which would feature heavy involvement from sisters Kim, Khloe and Kourtney and their mother Kris Jenner, though an independent editor would be appointed.
A source told the New York Post: “This is a Kardashian idea. They have been reaching out to several media outlets.”
The plan has come in for some criticism, with rival publishers arguing it can give the family further control over their media coverage. One unnamed competitor said: “Now the Kardashians can spin their own stories in print.”
It is believed the magazine could launch this spring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here