*The Kardashians are already fixtures on enough magazine covers. Now, the reality stars are trying to publish one of their own.
The group is reportedly close to signing a deal with American Media Inc. – who currently own such publications as Star, National Enquirer and Shape – for their own print media outlet, which would feature heavy involvement from sisters Kim, Khloe and Kourtney and their mother Kris Jenner, though an independent editor would be appointed.
A source told the New York Post: “This is a Kardashian idea. They have been reaching out to several media outlets.”
The plan has come in for some criticism, with rival publishers arguing it can give the family further control over their media coverage. One unnamed competitor said: “Now the Kardashians can spin their own stories in print.”
It is believed the magazine could launch this spring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here