*Today, we’re going to start our own sort of Hall of Fame of Diabolical Fiends. We have our very first inductee with the crime of cannibalism.
Now, he’s not quite as bad as Jeffrey Dahmer because he doesn’t have enough victims to his credit. But, the way he carried out this crime could put him at a close second.
On December 15, 2011, Tyree Lincoln Smith, 35, was sleeping on someone’s porch when Angel “Tun Tun” Gonzales discovered him, according to a Connecticut Post report. He immediately tried to help Smith by asking if he would like to share the apartment he was living in. He wasn’t inside but moments when he began hacking into his head with an ax.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here