*Today, we’re going to start our own sort of Hall of Fame of Diabolical Fiends. We have our very first inductee with the crime of cannibalism.
Now, he’s not quite as bad as Jeffrey Dahmer because he doesn’t have enough victims to his credit. But, the way he carried out this crime could put him at a close second.
On December 15, 2011, Tyree Lincoln Smith, 35, was sleeping on someone’s porch when Angel “Tun Tun” Gonzales discovered him, according to a Connecticut Post report. He immediately tried to help Smith by asking if he would like to share the apartment he was living in. He wasn’t inside but moments when he began hacking into his head with an ax.
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- FBI: Lightning May Have Caused Fire at Mt. Zion AME Church
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here