*Today, we’re going to start our own sort of Hall of Fame of Diabolical Fiends. We have our very first inductee with the crime of cannibalism.
Now, he’s not quite as bad as Jeffrey Dahmer because he doesn’t have enough victims to his credit. But, the way he carried out this crime could put him at a close second.
On December 15, 2011, Tyree Lincoln Smith, 35, was sleeping on someone’s porch when Angel “Tun Tun” Gonzales discovered him, according to a Connecticut Post report. He immediately tried to help Smith by asking if he would like to share the apartment he was living in. He wasn’t inside but moments when he began hacking into his head with an ax.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here