*Today, we’re going to start our own sort of Hall of Fame of Diabolical Fiends. We have our very first inductee with the crime of cannibalism.
Now, he’s not quite as bad as Jeffrey Dahmer because he doesn’t have enough victims to his credit. But, the way he carried out this crime could put him at a close second.
On December 15, 2011, Tyree Lincoln Smith, 35, was sleeping on someone’s porch when Angel “Tun Tun” Gonzales discovered him, according to a Connecticut Post report. He immediately tried to help Smith by asking if he would like to share the apartment he was living in. He wasn’t inside but moments when he began hacking into his head with an ax.
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here