*Justin Bieber and other celebrities will gather Thursday in Hollywood as Michael Jackson’s three children use their father’s shoes and a sequined glove to make handprint and footprint impressions in the concrete in front of Grauman’s Chinese Theatre.
As previously reported, it’s part of the promotion for Cirque du Soleil’s “Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour,” which makes its Los Angeles debut Friday night.
Katherine Jackson, the matriarch of the family, will also be joined by sons Tito, Marlon and Jackie Jackson. The celebrity guest list includes Smokey Robinson, Chris Tucker, members of the cast of “Glee,” and Quincy Jones, according to organizers.
Teen band Mindless Behavior, a favorite of 13-year-old Paris Jackson, is also expected to be on hand.
Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson attended the Canadian premiere of the traveling Cirque du Soleil show with their grandmother in October. The “Immortal” show is touring the United States and Canada through this year before taking up residency in Las Vegas.
Meanwhile, Michael Jackson’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star is on the sidewalk in front of the theater.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here