*”Family Matters” went off the air nearly 15 years ago and the characters from the show are still quite clear in our minds.
The problem with that is the actors that portrayed those characters never seem to be free of their character especially when they were in our homes for nearly a decade.
“The Cosby Show” actors have had to fight tooth and nail to separate themselves from Theo, Vanessa, Rudy, Sandra, and Denise. But, the list is nearly endless for family show actors that have been type cast because of their success.
Jaleel White is on that long list of characters that are still trying to shake the characters that they built and we cannot ever forget. Will we ever stop hearing catch phrases like Steve Urkel’s ”Did I do thaaaaaat?” in our ears? Whether we can or cannot, White and other actors have moved on and they want us to do the same.
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here