*”Family Matters” went off the air nearly 15 years ago and the characters from the show are still quite clear in our minds.
The problem with that is the actors that portrayed those characters never seem to be free of their character especially when they were in our homes for nearly a decade.
“The Cosby Show” actors have had to fight tooth and nail to separate themselves from Theo, Vanessa, Rudy, Sandra, and Denise. But, the list is nearly endless for family show actors that have been type cast because of their success.
Jaleel White is on that long list of characters that are still trying to shake the characters that they built and we cannot ever forget. Will we ever stop hearing catch phrases like Steve Urkel’s ”Did I do thaaaaaat?” in our ears? Whether we can or cannot, White and other actors have moved on and they want us to do the same.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here