*If former NBA star Allen Iverson thought his money was funny, it just got funny-er, so to speak. That’s because a judge in Georgia is garnishing his earnings he can repay a 6-figure debt to his jewelery debt.
According to court papers obtained by TMZ, Iverson was sued in 2010 for allegedly stiffing Aydin & Company Jewelers on a $375,000 bill.
The records show A.I. never responded to the lawsuit . so a default judgement was issued in favor of the jewelry store allowing A&C to collect $859,896.46 for the bling, court costs, interest and attorneys fees.
But Iverson still didn’t pay so earlier this month the judge signed off on an order which allows the store to recoup their loss directly from Iverson’s Wells Fargo bank account.
Calls to Iverson’s rep have not been returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here