*If former NBA star Allen Iverson thought his money was funny, it just got funny-er, so to speak. That’s because a judge in Georgia is garnishing his earnings he can repay a 6-figure debt to his jewelery debt.
According to court papers obtained by TMZ, Iverson was sued in 2010 for allegedly stiffing Aydin & Company Jewelers on a $375,000 bill.
The records show A.I. never responded to the lawsuit . so a default judgement was issued in favor of the jewelry store allowing A&C to collect $859,896.46 for the bling, court costs, interest and attorneys fees.
But Iverson still didn’t pay so earlier this month the judge signed off on an order which allows the store to recoup their loss directly from Iverson’s Wells Fargo bank account.
Calls to Iverson’s rep have not been returned.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here