*If former NBA star Allen Iverson thought his money was funny, it just got funny-er, so to speak. That’s because a judge in Georgia is garnishing his earnings he can repay a 6-figure debt to his jewelery debt.
According to court papers obtained by TMZ, Iverson was sued in 2010 for allegedly stiffing Aydin & Company Jewelers on a $375,000 bill.
The records show A.I. never responded to the lawsuit . so a default judgement was issued in favor of the jewelry store allowing A&C to collect $859,896.46 for the bling, court costs, interest and attorneys fees.
But Iverson still didn’t pay so earlier this month the judge signed off on an order which allows the store to recoup their loss directly from Iverson’s Wells Fargo bank account.
Calls to Iverson’s rep have not been returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here