*If former NBA star Allen Iverson thought his money was funny, it just got funny-er, so to speak. That’s because a judge in Georgia is garnishing his earnings he can repay a 6-figure debt to his jewelery debt.
According to court papers obtained by TMZ, Iverson was sued in 2010 for allegedly stiffing Aydin & Company Jewelers on a $375,000 bill.
The records show A.I. never responded to the lawsuit . so a default judgement was issued in favor of the jewelry store allowing A&C to collect $859,896.46 for the bling, court costs, interest and attorneys fees.
But Iverson still didn’t pay so earlier this month the judge signed off on an order which allows the store to recoup their loss directly from Iverson’s Wells Fargo bank account.
Calls to Iverson’s rep have not been returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here