*The day is coming soon, if it hasn’t already happened, when a world of fans will celebrate with power couple Jay-Z and Beyonce as they welcome in their new baby.
In the meantime, Mr. Carter went to seasoned father Tom Cruise some advice on getting a bulletproof vehicle to protect his wife and child.
Sources say the Hip Hop mogul is worried about his family’s safety.
“Jay is looking at action-movie style vehicles like Tom’s and wants to make sure they are bullet-proof and 100 percent safe,” a source told ShowbizSpy.
The pair is also working on buying an ideal home.
“They went house hunting together recently and he made it clear that she can pick whichever one she likes,” the source also said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here