*Ludacris allegedly beat out Jay-Z for a restaurant location in Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, according to Hip-Hop Wired.*
The two rappers were vying for one spot — Ludacris had his “Chicken and Beer” restaurant — and Jay-Z had his 40/40 Club.
According to the site, Ludacris pulled some strings with Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed to beat out Jay-Z for the spot. While nothing has been confirmed, Hip-Hop Wired reported that Jay-Z was furious with the rapper over this.
While Ludacris may have won this battle, we are sure there will be 40/40 Club’s popping up all over the country including Atlanta sometime soon.
Read more at Hip-Hop Wired
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here