*Ludacris allegedly beat out Jay-Z for a restaurant location in Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, according to Hip-Hop Wired.*
The two rappers were vying for one spot — Ludacris had his “Chicken and Beer” restaurant — and Jay-Z had his 40/40 Club.
According to the site, Ludacris pulled some strings with Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed to beat out Jay-Z for the spot. While nothing has been confirmed, Hip-Hop Wired reported that Jay-Z was furious with the rapper over this.
While Ludacris may have won this battle, we are sure there will be 40/40 Club’s popping up all over the country including Atlanta sometime soon.
Read more at Hip-Hop Wired
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here