*Ludacris allegedly beat out Jay-Z for a restaurant location in Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, according to Hip-Hop Wired.*
The two rappers were vying for one spot — Ludacris had his “Chicken and Beer” restaurant — and Jay-Z had his 40/40 Club.
According to the site, Ludacris pulled some strings with Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed to beat out Jay-Z for the spot. While nothing has been confirmed, Hip-Hop Wired reported that Jay-Z was furious with the rapper over this.
While Ludacris may have won this battle, we are sure there will be 40/40 Club’s popping up all over the country including Atlanta sometime soon.
Read more at Hip-Hop Wired
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here