*Ludacris allegedly beat out Jay-Z for a restaurant location in Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, according to Hip-Hop Wired.*
The two rappers were vying for one spot — Ludacris had his “Chicken and Beer” restaurant — and Jay-Z had his 40/40 Club.
According to the site, Ludacris pulled some strings with Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed to beat out Jay-Z for the spot. While nothing has been confirmed, Hip-Hop Wired reported that Jay-Z was furious with the rapper over this.
While Ludacris may have won this battle, we are sure there will be 40/40 Club’s popping up all over the country including Atlanta sometime soon.
Read more at Hip-Hop Wired
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here