It seems as though Rainbow Push Coalition founder and former Democratic presidential candidate Jesse Jackson is in the hot seat.
Karin Stanford, who was Jackson’s mistress and fathered a child with the civil rights leader, is slapping Jackson with court papers claiming that the former Democratic presidential candidate owes $11,64.50 in child support for their 12-year-old daughter Ashley.
Jackson, who is still married to his wife, Jackie, admitted paternity. He paid court-ordered support and regularly visited Ashley in Stockton, Calif.
But, according to Stanford, Jackson failed to pay support from Dec. 2010 until Aug 2011, including minimal monthly fees of $400.
“Karin has tried so many times to work with Jesse on their financial agreement,” a source told the Enquirer. “But he was only paying when he felt like it, so she’s taking him to court.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here