It seems as though Rainbow Push Coalition founder and former Democratic presidential candidate Jesse Jackson is in the hot seat.
Karin Stanford, who was Jackson’s mistress and fathered a child with the civil rights leader, is slapping Jackson with court papers claiming that the former Democratic presidential candidate owes $11,64.50 in child support for their 12-year-old daughter Ashley.
Jackson, who is still married to his wife, Jackie, admitted paternity. He paid court-ordered support and regularly visited Ashley in Stockton, Calif.
But, according to Stanford, Jackson failed to pay support from Dec. 2010 until Aug 2011, including minimal monthly fees of $400.
“Karin has tried so many times to work with Jesse on their financial agreement,” a source told the Enquirer. “But he was only paying when he felt like it, so she’s taking him to court.”
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here