It seems as though Rainbow Push Coalition founder and former Democratic presidential candidate Jesse Jackson is in the hot seat.
Karin Stanford, who was Jackson’s mistress and fathered a child with the civil rights leader, is slapping Jackson with court papers claiming that the former Democratic presidential candidate owes $11,64.50 in child support for their 12-year-old daughter Ashley.
Jackson, who is still married to his wife, Jackie, admitted paternity. He paid court-ordered support and regularly visited Ashley in Stockton, Calif.
But, according to Stanford, Jackson failed to pay support from Dec. 2010 until Aug 2011, including minimal monthly fees of $400.
“Karin has tried so many times to work with Jesse on their financial agreement,” a source told the Enquirer. “But he was only paying when he felt like it, so she’s taking him to court.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here