It seems as though Rainbow Push Coalition founder and former Democratic presidential candidate Jesse Jackson is in the hot seat.
Karin Stanford, who was Jackson’s mistress and fathered a child with the civil rights leader, is slapping Jackson with court papers claiming that the former Democratic presidential candidate owes $11,64.50 in child support for their 12-year-old daughter Ashley.
Jackson, who is still married to his wife, Jackie, admitted paternity. He paid court-ordered support and regularly visited Ashley in Stockton, Calif.
But, according to Stanford, Jackson failed to pay support from Dec. 2010 until Aug 2011, including minimal monthly fees of $400.
“Karin has tried so many times to work with Jesse on their financial agreement,” a source told the Enquirer. “But he was only paying when he felt like it, so she’s taking him to court.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Butt-Injection Death of Bronx Non-profit Executive Ruled 'A Homicide'
- NBAer James Harden Proclaims: ‘I Am the Best Player in the League’
- Woman Punched by CHP Officer Arrested Again on Same Freeway!
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Roseburg, Oregon Publisher Declares Pres. Obama is 'Not Welcome’ (WATCH)
- Online Tools and Resources Every Small Business - Entrepreneur Should Have
- Syreeta 'The Trumpet Lady' Thompson Releases Digital Single
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here