*A California judge dissed former NFL star Terrell Owens telling him that his “career is over” while talking about his inability to pay child support, according to TMZ.*
Owens was in court yesterday asking a judge to lower his child support payments as he doesn’t have much income coming in.
Judge Marc Marmaro, while sympathetic to his inability to fulfill his payments, dissed the star saying his “career is over” despite mentioning former NFL star Kurt Warner who went from the Arena Football League to a Super Bowl championship. There have been numerous reports that Owens’ financial situation may get better as some NFL teams are interested in picking him up for their Super Bowl run.
The judge said he would think about Owens’ request for lower child support payments and get back to him at a later date. He currently has 4 pending paternity cases.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here