*A California judge dissed former NFL star Terrell Owens telling him that his “career is over” while talking about his inability to pay child support, according to TMZ.*
Owens was in court yesterday asking a judge to lower his child support payments as he doesn’t have much income coming in.
Judge Marc Marmaro, while sympathetic to his inability to fulfill his payments, dissed the star saying his “career is over” despite mentioning former NFL star Kurt Warner who went from the Arena Football League to a Super Bowl championship. There have been numerous reports that Owens’ financial situation may get better as some NFL teams are interested in picking him up for their Super Bowl run.
The judge said he would think about Owens’ request for lower child support payments and get back to him at a later date. He currently has 4 pending paternity cases.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here