*A California judge dissed former NFL star Terrell Owens telling him that his “career is over” while talking about his inability to pay child support, according to TMZ.*
Owens was in court yesterday asking a judge to lower his child support payments as he doesn’t have much income coming in.
Judge Marc Marmaro, while sympathetic to his inability to fulfill his payments, dissed the star saying his “career is over” despite mentioning former NFL star Kurt Warner who went from the Arena Football League to a Super Bowl championship. There have been numerous reports that Owens’ financial situation may get better as some NFL teams are interested in picking him up for their Super Bowl run.
The judge said he would think about Owens’ request for lower child support payments and get back to him at a later date. He currently has 4 pending paternity cases.
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here