*A California judge dissed former NFL star Terrell Owens telling him that his “career is over” while talking about his inability to pay child support, according to TMZ.*
Owens was in court yesterday asking a judge to lower his child support payments as he doesn’t have much income coming in.
Judge Marc Marmaro, while sympathetic to his inability to fulfill his payments, dissed the star saying his “career is over” despite mentioning former NFL star Kurt Warner who went from the Arena Football League to a Super Bowl championship. There have been numerous reports that Owens’ financial situation may get better as some NFL teams are interested in picking him up for their Super Bowl run.
The judge said he would think about Owens’ request for lower child support payments and get back to him at a later date. He currently has 4 pending paternity cases.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here