*A California judge dissed former NFL star Terrell Owens telling him that his “career is over” while talking about his inability to pay child support, according to TMZ.*
Owens was in court yesterday asking a judge to lower his child support payments as he doesn’t have much income coming in.
Judge Marc Marmaro, while sympathetic to his inability to fulfill his payments, dissed the star saying his “career is over” despite mentioning former NFL star Kurt Warner who went from the Arena Football League to a Super Bowl championship. There have been numerous reports that Owens’ financial situation may get better as some NFL teams are interested in picking him up for their Super Bowl run.
The judge said he would think about Owens’ request for lower child support payments and get back to him at a later date. He currently has 4 pending paternity cases.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here