*Khloe Kardashian has found a regular gig in Dallas while her husband Lamar Odom is busy with the Mavericks.
The reality show star will host her own daily radio show on Dallas station MIX 102.9, which is part of Clear Channel Media.
“The Mix Up with Khloe Kardashian Odom,” beginning on Jan. 30, will be a one-hour, commercial-free program where Khloe will take requests and chat with her celebrity friends. The gig will last only during the Mavericks’ season, while she’s in town with her husband.
MIX 102.9 program director Jay Michaels described the 27-year-old’s arrival as “a new era where our on-air talent is also an international star.”
Khloe previously hosted a radio show on Miami’s Y100station called “Khloe After Dark.” She is currently filming the second season of her E! reality series “Khloe and Lamar,” which will follow the couple’s move from Los Angeles to Dallas.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here