*Khloe Kardashian has found a regular gig in Dallas while her husband Lamar Odom is busy with the Mavericks.
The reality show star will host her own daily radio show on Dallas station MIX 102.9, which is part of Clear Channel Media.
“The Mix Up with Khloe Kardashian Odom,” beginning on Jan. 30, will be a one-hour, commercial-free program where Khloe will take requests and chat with her celebrity friends. The gig will last only during the Mavericks’ season, while she’s in town with her husband.
MIX 102.9 program director Jay Michaels described the 27-year-old’s arrival as “a new era where our on-air talent is also an international star.”
Khloe previously hosted a radio show on Miami’s Y100station called “Khloe After Dark.” She is currently filming the second season of her E! reality series “Khloe and Lamar,” which will follow the couple’s move from Los Angeles to Dallas.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here