*Khloe Kardashian has found a regular gig in Dallas while her husband Lamar Odom is busy with the Mavericks.
The reality show star will host her own daily radio show on Dallas station MIX 102.9, which is part of Clear Channel Media.
“The Mix Up with Khloe Kardashian Odom,” beginning on Jan. 30, will be a one-hour, commercial-free program where Khloe will take requests and chat with her celebrity friends. The gig will last only during the Mavericks’ season, while she’s in town with her husband.
MIX 102.9 program director Jay Michaels described the 27-year-old’s arrival as “a new era where our on-air talent is also an international star.”
Khloe previously hosted a radio show on Miami’s Y100station called “Khloe After Dark.” She is currently filming the second season of her E! reality series “Khloe and Lamar,” which will follow the couple’s move from Los Angeles to Dallas.
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here