*Khloe Kardashian has found a regular gig in Dallas while her husband Lamar Odom is busy with the Mavericks.
The reality show star will host her own daily radio show on Dallas station MIX 102.9, which is part of Clear Channel Media.
“The Mix Up with Khloe Kardashian Odom,” beginning on Jan. 30, will be a one-hour, commercial-free program where Khloe will take requests and chat with her celebrity friends. The gig will last only during the Mavericks’ season, while she’s in town with her husband.
MIX 102.9 program director Jay Michaels described the 27-year-old’s arrival as “a new era where our on-air talent is also an international star.”
Khloe previously hosted a radio show on Miami’s Y100station called “Khloe After Dark.” She is currently filming the second season of her E! reality series “Khloe and Lamar,” which will follow the couple’s move from Los Angeles to Dallas.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here