*Khloe Kardashian has found a regular gig in Dallas while her husband Lamar Odom is busy with the Mavericks.
The reality show star will host her own daily radio show on Dallas station MIX 102.9, which is part of Clear Channel Media.
“The Mix Up with Khloe Kardashian Odom,” beginning on Jan. 30, will be a one-hour, commercial-free program where Khloe will take requests and chat with her celebrity friends. The gig will last only during the Mavericks’ season, while she’s in town with her husband.
MIX 102.9 program director Jay Michaels described the 27-year-old’s arrival as “a new era where our on-air talent is also an international star.”
Khloe previously hosted a radio show on Miami’s Y100station called “Khloe After Dark.” She is currently filming the second season of her E! reality series “Khloe and Lamar,” which will follow the couple’s move from Los Angeles to Dallas.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here