*Venessa Bryant has scored a $75 million divorce settlement from husband Kobe Bryant, according to TMZ.com.
She’ll reportedly receive it in the form of a huge lump sum as well as three properties the couple owns in Newport Beach, California.
Sources say Vanessa will take full ownership of the mansion the pair lived in, as well as the new home they had been building for the past two years. Furthermore, she is now the owner of a third property where her mother had been living.
The $75 million payout is exactly half of the couple’s estimated $150 million fortune. According to the New York Post, it’s still unclear when Vanessa filed for divorce from the NBA star, but Kobe signed the paperwork on Dec. 1, 2011.
A joint statement by the former couple read, “The Bryants have resolved all issues incident to their divorce privately with the assistance of counsel and a judgment dissolving their marital status will be entered in 2012.” .
The couple had never signed a prenuptial agreement, meaning they were forced to split their fortune 50/50 by Californian law.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here