*Venessa Bryant has scored a $75 million divorce settlement from husband Kobe Bryant, according to TMZ.com.
She’ll reportedly receive it in the form of a huge lump sum as well as three properties the couple owns in Newport Beach, California.
Sources say Vanessa will take full ownership of the mansion the pair lived in, as well as the new home they had been building for the past two years. Furthermore, she is now the owner of a third property where her mother had been living.
The $75 million payout is exactly half of the couple’s estimated $150 million fortune. According to the New York Post, it’s still unclear when Vanessa filed for divorce from the NBA star, but Kobe signed the paperwork on Dec. 1, 2011.
A joint statement by the former couple read, “The Bryants have resolved all issues incident to their divorce privately with the assistance of counsel and a judgment dissolving their marital status will be entered in 2012.” .
The couple had never signed a prenuptial agreement, meaning they were forced to split their fortune 50/50 by Californian law.
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here