*Venessa Bryant has scored a $75 million divorce settlement from husband Kobe Bryant, according to TMZ.com.
She’ll reportedly receive it in the form of a huge lump sum as well as three properties the couple owns in Newport Beach, California.
Sources say Vanessa will take full ownership of the mansion the pair lived in, as well as the new home they had been building for the past two years. Furthermore, she is now the owner of a third property where her mother had been living.
The $75 million payout is exactly half of the couple’s estimated $150 million fortune. According to the New York Post, it’s still unclear when Vanessa filed for divorce from the NBA star, but Kobe signed the paperwork on Dec. 1, 2011.
A joint statement by the former couple read, “The Bryants have resolved all issues incident to their divorce privately with the assistance of counsel and a judgment dissolving their marital status will be entered in 2012.” .
The couple had never signed a prenuptial agreement, meaning they were forced to split their fortune 50/50 by Californian law.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here