*Venessa Bryant has scored a $75 million divorce settlement from husband Kobe Bryant, according to TMZ.com.
She’ll reportedly receive it in the form of a huge lump sum as well as three properties the couple owns in Newport Beach, California.
Sources say Vanessa will take full ownership of the mansion the pair lived in, as well as the new home they had been building for the past two years. Furthermore, she is now the owner of a third property where her mother had been living.
The $75 million payout is exactly half of the couple’s estimated $150 million fortune. According to the New York Post, it’s still unclear when Vanessa filed for divorce from the NBA star, but Kobe signed the paperwork on Dec. 1, 2011.
A joint statement by the former couple read, “The Bryants have resolved all issues incident to their divorce privately with the assistance of counsel and a judgment dissolving their marital status will be entered in 2012.” .
The couple had never signed a prenuptial agreement, meaning they were forced to split their fortune 50/50 by Californian law.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here