*The CW’s “90210” has a little something in store for Tristan Wilds’ character Dixon.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that La Toya Jackson will guest star on an episode airing in late-February. She’ll play a high-powered music executive who has a knack for knowing what sells.
According to the trade mag, the character’s brilliance and talent is paired with a cutthroat business strategy. And she’s got her eye on Dixon. She’ll present him with an offer of a lifetime alongside one of the toughest decisions he’ll ever have to make.
Jackson’s appearance on “90210” will mark her second time on a CW series as she appeared on an episode of “America’s Top Model” last year. She also appeared on the fourth season of NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice” last year, becoming the first contestant ever to be fired then rehired.
She also served as guest judge on Logo’s “RuPaul’s Drag Race” that year. Her last scripted role was on the BBC scifi series, “Counterstrike,” in 1992.
“90210” returns Tuesday, Jan. 17 at 8 p.m. on The CW.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here