*The CW’s “90210” has a little something in store for Tristan Wilds’ character Dixon.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that La Toya Jackson will guest star on an episode airing in late-February. She’ll play a high-powered music executive who has a knack for knowing what sells.
According to the trade mag, the character’s brilliance and talent is paired with a cutthroat business strategy. And she’s got her eye on Dixon. She’ll present him with an offer of a lifetime alongside one of the toughest decisions he’ll ever have to make.
Jackson’s appearance on “90210” will mark her second time on a CW series as she appeared on an episode of “America’s Top Model” last year. She also appeared on the fourth season of NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice” last year, becoming the first contestant ever to be fired then rehired.
She also served as guest judge on Logo’s “RuPaul’s Drag Race” that year. Her last scripted role was on the BBC scifi series, “Counterstrike,” in 1992.
“90210” returns Tuesday, Jan. 17 at 8 p.m. on The CW.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here