*The CW’s “90210” has a little something in store for Tristan Wilds’ character Dixon.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that La Toya Jackson will guest star on an episode airing in late-February. She’ll play a high-powered music executive who has a knack for knowing what sells.
According to the trade mag, the character’s brilliance and talent is paired with a cutthroat business strategy. And she’s got her eye on Dixon. She’ll present him with an offer of a lifetime alongside one of the toughest decisions he’ll ever have to make.
Jackson’s appearance on “90210” will mark her second time on a CW series as she appeared on an episode of “America’s Top Model” last year. She also appeared on the fourth season of NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice” last year, becoming the first contestant ever to be fired then rehired.
She also served as guest judge on Logo’s “RuPaul’s Drag Race” that year. Her last scripted role was on the BBC scifi series, “Counterstrike,” in 1992.
“90210” returns Tuesday, Jan. 17 at 8 p.m. on The CW.
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here