*The CW’s “90210” has a little something in store for Tristan Wilds’ character Dixon.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that La Toya Jackson will guest star on an episode airing in late-February. She’ll play a high-powered music executive who has a knack for knowing what sells.
According to the trade mag, the character’s brilliance and talent is paired with a cutthroat business strategy. And she’s got her eye on Dixon. She’ll present him with an offer of a lifetime alongside one of the toughest decisions he’ll ever have to make.
Jackson’s appearance on “90210” will mark her second time on a CW series as she appeared on an episode of “America’s Top Model” last year. She also appeared on the fourth season of NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice” last year, becoming the first contestant ever to be fired then rehired.
She also served as guest judge on Logo’s “RuPaul’s Drag Race” that year. Her last scripted role was on the BBC scifi series, “Counterstrike,” in 1992.
“90210” returns Tuesday, Jan. 17 at 8 p.m. on The CW.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here