*The CW’s “90210” has a little something in store for Tristan Wilds’ character Dixon.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that La Toya Jackson will guest star on an episode airing in late-February. She’ll play a high-powered music executive who has a knack for knowing what sells.
According to the trade mag, the character’s brilliance and talent is paired with a cutthroat business strategy. And she’s got her eye on Dixon. She’ll present him with an offer of a lifetime alongside one of the toughest decisions he’ll ever have to make.
Jackson’s appearance on “90210” will mark her second time on a CW series as she appeared on an episode of “America’s Top Model” last year. She also appeared on the fourth season of NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice” last year, becoming the first contestant ever to be fired then rehired.
She also served as guest judge on Logo’s “RuPaul’s Drag Race” that year. Her last scripted role was on the BBC scifi series, “Counterstrike,” in 1992.
“90210” returns Tuesday, Jan. 17 at 8 p.m. on The CW.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here