She’s done just about everything from VJing on MTV, being a reality show star to acting on Broadway, and more. Now it’s time for her to introduce the world to a new line of cosmetics.
She made the announcement via Twitter recently, writing:
“Guess what’s coming in 2012? –>*sneak peak…giggles*” and posted a photo of colorful lip glosses, lipsticks, eye shadows and blushes.
An insider reveals that the line will also include a range of foundation for everyone.
LaLa will be the fourth VH1 reality star to launch her own line of beauty products. Others before her include Jennifer Williams, Evelyn Lozada and Tami Roman.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap (EUR Exclusive)
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here