She’s done just about everything from VJing on MTV, being a reality show star to acting on Broadway, and more. Now it’s time for her to introduce the world to a new line of cosmetics.
She made the announcement via Twitter recently, writing:
“Guess what’s coming in 2012? –>*sneak peak…giggles*” and posted a photo of colorful lip glosses, lipsticks, eye shadows and blushes.
An insider reveals that the line will also include a range of foundation for everyone.
LaLa will be the fourth VH1 reality star to launch her own line of beauty products. Others before her include Jennifer Williams, Evelyn Lozada and Tami Roman.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here