She’s done just about everything from VJing on MTV, being a reality show star to acting on Broadway, and more. Now it’s time for her to introduce the world to a new line of cosmetics.
She made the announcement via Twitter recently, writing:
“Guess what’s coming in 2012? –>*sneak peak…giggles*” and posted a photo of colorful lip glosses, lipsticks, eye shadows and blushes.
An insider reveals that the line will also include a range of foundation for everyone.
LaLa will be the fourth VH1 reality star to launch her own line of beauty products. Others before her include Jennifer Williams, Evelyn Lozada and Tami Roman.
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here