She’s done just about everything from VJing on MTV, being a reality show star to acting on Broadway, and more. Now it’s time for her to introduce the world to a new line of cosmetics.
She made the announcement via Twitter recently, writing:
“Guess what’s coming in 2012? –>*sneak peak…giggles*” and posted a photo of colorful lip glosses, lipsticks, eye shadows and blushes.
An insider reveals that the line will also include a range of foundation for everyone.
LaLa will be the fourth VH1 reality star to launch her own line of beauty products. Others before her include Jennifer Williams, Evelyn Lozada and Tami Roman.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here