She’s done just about everything from VJing on MTV, being a reality show star to acting on Broadway, and more. Now it’s time for her to introduce the world to a new line of cosmetics.
She made the announcement via Twitter recently, writing:
“Guess what’s coming in 2012? –>*sneak peak…giggles*” and posted a photo of colorful lip glosses, lipsticks, eye shadows and blushes.
An insider reveals that the line will also include a range of foundation for everyone.
LaLa will be the fourth VH1 reality star to launch her own line of beauty products. Others before her include Jennifer Williams, Evelyn Lozada and Tami Roman.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here