*What a way to end the year and start the year!
Friday (12-30-11) was LeBron James’ 27th birthday and on Saturday, New Year’s eve, the NBA superstar threw himself a party and also used the occasion to propose to longtime girlfriend Savannah Brinson.
And the answer to what you’re thinking is … yes, she said YES.
Cue the congratulatory Tweets:
“Happy for my brother @KingJames and sis @SavannahRB on their engagement!!! Extremely happy for them and the good times to come,” Clippers point guard Chris Paul tweeted.
Heat team owner Micky Arison added his congratulations, tweeting “Congrats to Lebron. @KingJames and Savannah so happy 4 u guys.”
“CONGRATS are in order!! 2012 has already come in w/a BANG!! Congrats to @KingJames and @SavannahRB on their engagement!! We love u guys!!” is what LaLa Vasquez, Mrs. Carmelo Anthony, tweeted
If you don’t know their history, James and Brinson have been dating since high school. They have two boys together – LeBron Jr., who is seven, and Bryce, who is four.
Check out the photos from the soiree below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here