*What a way to end the year and start the year!
Friday (12-30-11) was LeBron James’ 27th birthday and on Saturday, New Year’s eve, the NBA superstar threw himself a party and also used the occasion to propose to longtime girlfriend Savannah Brinson.
And the answer to what you’re thinking is … yes, she said YES.
Cue the congratulatory Tweets:
“Happy for my brother @KingJames and sis @SavannahRB on their engagement!!! Extremely happy for them and the good times to come,” Clippers point guard Chris Paul tweeted.
Heat team owner Micky Arison added his congratulations, tweeting “Congrats to Lebron. @KingJames and Savannah so happy 4 u guys.”
“CONGRATS are in order!! 2012 has already come in w/a BANG!! Congrats to @KingJames and @SavannahRB on their engagement!! We love u guys!!” is what LaLa Vasquez, Mrs. Carmelo Anthony, tweeted
If you don’t know their history, James and Brinson have been dating since high school. They have two boys together – LeBron Jr., who is seven, and Bryce, who is four.
Check out the photos from the soiree below.
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here