*What a way to end the year and start the year!
Friday (12-30-11) was LeBron James’ 27th birthday and on Saturday, New Year’s eve, the NBA superstar threw himself a party and also used the occasion to propose to longtime girlfriend Savannah Brinson.
And the answer to what you’re thinking is … yes, she said YES.
Cue the congratulatory Tweets:
“Happy for my brother @KingJames and sis @SavannahRB on their engagement!!! Extremely happy for them and the good times to come,” Clippers point guard Chris Paul tweeted.
Heat team owner Micky Arison added his congratulations, tweeting “Congrats to Lebron. @KingJames and Savannah so happy 4 u guys.”
“CONGRATS are in order!! 2012 has already come in w/a BANG!! Congrats to @KingJames and @SavannahRB on their engagement!! We love u guys!!” is what LaLa Vasquez, Mrs. Carmelo Anthony, tweeted
If you don’t know their history, James and Brinson have been dating since high school. They have two boys together – LeBron Jr., who is seven, and Bryce, who is four.
Check out the photos from the soiree below.
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here