*What a way to end the year and start the year!
Friday (12-30-11) was LeBron James’ 27th birthday and on Saturday, New Year’s eve, the NBA superstar threw himself a party and also used the occasion to propose to longtime girlfriend Savannah Brinson.
And the answer to what you’re thinking is … yes, she said YES.
Cue the congratulatory Tweets:
“Happy for my brother @KingJames and sis @SavannahRB on their engagement!!! Extremely happy for them and the good times to come,” Clippers point guard Chris Paul tweeted.
Heat team owner Micky Arison added his congratulations, tweeting “Congrats to Lebron. @KingJames and Savannah so happy 4 u guys.”
“CONGRATS are in order!! 2012 has already come in w/a BANG!! Congrats to @KingJames and @SavannahRB on their engagement!! We love u guys!!” is what LaLa Vasquez, Mrs. Carmelo Anthony, tweeted
If you don’t know their history, James and Brinson have been dating since high school. They have two boys together – LeBron Jr., who is seven, and Bryce, who is four.
Check out the photos from the soiree below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here