*Veteran actress Loretta Devine has joined Lifetime’s new drama “The Client List” as a series regular, reports Deadline.com.
Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the series stars Jennifer Love Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who after being deserted by her husband ends up running a massage parlor that serves as a front for a call-girl service.
Devine will play the parlor’s owner.
The actress has been recurring on ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy,” a role that earned her an Emmy Award last year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here