*Ludacris is closing his Asian fusion restaurant Straits in Atlanta so he can focus his attention on his newest dining endeavor.
The rapper opened Straits with his business partner Chris Yeo in 2008 but he’s decided to close up shop on his first foray into the food business after winning a contract to build Chicken N Beer, a new food spot at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
“As I continue to learn and evolve as a businessman, I am extremely excited to put my restaurateur footprint into a new venture inside the busiest international airport in the United States, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport,” Luda said in a statement.
“Straits was a great segue into the industry and, with Chicken N Beer, I can create my own concept. I look forward to expanding my creativity and driving to a much higher plane.”
Chicken N Beer, which is a nod to the star’s 2003 studio album title, “Chicken-n-Beer,” will serve comfort food and craft beers using locally grown ingredients. It’s due to open this spring.
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here