*Ludacris is closing his Asian fusion restaurant Straits in Atlanta so he can focus his attention on his newest dining endeavor.
The rapper opened Straits with his business partner Chris Yeo in 2008 but he’s decided to close up shop on his first foray into the food business after winning a contract to build Chicken N Beer, a new food spot at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
“As I continue to learn and evolve as a businessman, I am extremely excited to put my restaurateur footprint into a new venture inside the busiest international airport in the United States, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport,” Luda said in a statement.
“Straits was a great segue into the industry and, with Chicken N Beer, I can create my own concept. I look forward to expanding my creativity and driving to a much higher plane.”
Chicken N Beer, which is a nod to the star’s 2003 studio album title, “Chicken-n-Beer,” will serve comfort food and craft beers using locally grown ingredients. It’s due to open this spring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here