Brahim and Madonna met last September at the launch of Madonna’s ready-to-wear clothing line. Brahim said his friend asked him to dance for the evening.
“I performed a solo to ‘Material Girl.’ Then I met Madonna on the sidelines, and she just thanked me for my show. It wasn’t like meeting a monster!” said Brahim. She’s just a woman like all the others. She’s an extraordinary artist and world famous, of course, but a woman above all.”
Brahim revealed to Daily Mail Online that the two did not choose to go public about their romance.
“It wasn’t her deliberate decision and it wasn’t mine. We were in a club and we were seen dancing together. It was because it was Madonna that the affair took on massive proportions. Nothing was calculated by us,” he pointed out. “We had a nice night together without thinking there was paparazzi there.”
Madonna broke up with 24-year-old Brazilian model Jesus Luz last year.
Madonna appeared on Nightline Friday and said she was unfazed by her and her new love’s 29-year age difference.
“That’s just what happened. You see, that’s the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and they happened to be his age.”
She said their relationship is rather normal.
“I go home and I wash my face and I put on my sweat pants, and I lay down on the bed and I say, ‘Oh, please rub my feet,’ and he says, ‘No, you rub my feet.’” So, you know, behind the curtain, I’m just like everyone else.”
Madonna has a busy schedule in 2012. She makes her directorial debut on Feb. 3rd with the release of “W.E.,” which is based on the life of Wallace Simpson and Edward III, who abducted the British throne to marry Simpson, a two-time divorcee.
Her new album, “M.D.N.A.”, is due this spring and she is also scheduled to sing during a Super bowl halftime.
Madonna, mom to four kids, has also received an offer of $300,000 to partner with a Cougar website. No word as to if she has accepted the offer.
Ironically, Zaibat’s mom, Patrice Vidal, is 44— eight years younger than Madonna.
“I’ve never really lived a conventional life, so I think it’s quite foolish for me or anyone else to start thinking that I am going to start making conventional choices,” said the pop icon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here