Brahim and Madonna met last September at the launch of Madonna’s ready-to-wear clothing line. Brahim said his friend asked him to dance for the evening.
“I performed a solo to ‘Material Girl.’ Then I met Madonna on the sidelines, and she just thanked me for my show. It wasn’t like meeting a monster!” said Brahim. She’s just a woman like all the others. She’s an extraordinary artist and world famous, of course, but a woman above all.”
Brahim revealed to Daily Mail Online that the two did not choose to go public about their romance.
“It wasn’t her deliberate decision and it wasn’t mine. We were in a club and we were seen dancing together. It was because it was Madonna that the affair took on massive proportions. Nothing was calculated by us,” he pointed out. “We had a nice night together without thinking there was paparazzi there.”
Madonna broke up with 24-year-old Brazilian model Jesus Luz last year.
Madonna appeared on Nightline Friday and said she was unfazed by her and her new love’s 29-year age difference.
“That’s just what happened. You see, that’s the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and they happened to be his age.”
She said their relationship is rather normal.
“I go home and I wash my face and I put on my sweat pants, and I lay down on the bed and I say, ‘Oh, please rub my feet,’ and he says, ‘No, you rub my feet.’” So, you know, behind the curtain, I’m just like everyone else.”
Madonna has a busy schedule in 2012. She makes her directorial debut on Feb. 3rd with the release of “W.E.,” which is based on the life of Wallace Simpson and Edward III, who abducted the British throne to marry Simpson, a two-time divorcee.
Her new album, “M.D.N.A.”, is due this spring and she is also scheduled to sing during a Super bowl halftime.
Madonna, mom to four kids, has also received an offer of $300,000 to partner with a Cougar website. No word as to if she has accepted the offer.
Ironically, Zaibat’s mom, Patrice Vidal, is 44— eight years younger than Madonna.
“I’ve never really lived a conventional life, so I think it’s quite foolish for me or anyone else to start thinking that I am going to start making conventional choices,” said the pop icon.
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here