A judge just ordered Zindziswa Mandela to pay up after an L.A. boxing promoter sued her for flaking on a deal to organize the long anticipated fight.
Duane Moody filed the suit earlier last year, claiming the woman promised to make the event happen for her father’s birthday, but obviously nothing ever came to fruition.
The fight was expected to make at least $100 million and she promised to pay the promoter 15 percent commission on all proceeds. But she sort of disappeared, which ultimately cost her $7.5 million because she never responded to the complaint.
As a result, the judge ruled in favor of the promoter without hesitation.
A representative for Zindziswa told TMZ her lawyers plan to overturn the judgment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here