A judge just ordered Zindziswa Mandela to pay up after an L.A. boxing promoter sued her for flaking on a deal to organize the long anticipated fight.
Duane Moody filed the suit earlier last year, claiming the woman promised to make the event happen for her father’s birthday, but obviously nothing ever came to fruition.
The fight was expected to make at least $100 million and she promised to pay the promoter 15 percent commission on all proceeds. But she sort of disappeared, which ultimately cost her $7.5 million because she never responded to the complaint.
As a result, the judge ruled in favor of the promoter without hesitation.
A representative for Zindziswa told TMZ her lawyers plan to overturn the judgment.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here