A judge just ordered Zindziswa Mandela to pay up after an L.A. boxing promoter sued her for flaking on a deal to organize the long anticipated fight.
Duane Moody filed the suit earlier last year, claiming the woman promised to make the event happen for her father’s birthday, but obviously nothing ever came to fruition.
The fight was expected to make at least $100 million and she promised to pay the promoter 15 percent commission on all proceeds. But she sort of disappeared, which ultimately cost her $7.5 million because she never responded to the complaint.
As a result, the judge ruled in favor of the promoter without hesitation.
A representative for Zindziswa told TMZ her lawyers plan to overturn the judgment.
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here