A judge just ordered Zindziswa Mandela to pay up after an L.A. boxing promoter sued her for flaking on a deal to organize the long anticipated fight.
Duane Moody filed the suit earlier last year, claiming the woman promised to make the event happen for her father’s birthday, but obviously nothing ever came to fruition.
The fight was expected to make at least $100 million and she promised to pay the promoter 15 percent commission on all proceeds. But she sort of disappeared, which ultimately cost her $7.5 million because she never responded to the complaint.
As a result, the judge ruled in favor of the promoter without hesitation.
A representative for Zindziswa told TMZ her lawyers plan to overturn the judgment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here