A judge just ordered Zindziswa Mandela to pay up after an L.A. boxing promoter sued her for flaking on a deal to organize the long anticipated fight.
Duane Moody filed the suit earlier last year, claiming the woman promised to make the event happen for her father’s birthday, but obviously nothing ever came to fruition.
The fight was expected to make at least $100 million and she promised to pay the promoter 15 percent commission on all proceeds. But she sort of disappeared, which ultimately cost her $7.5 million because she never responded to the complaint.
As a result, the judge ruled in favor of the promoter without hesitation.
A representative for Zindziswa told TMZ her lawyers plan to overturn the judgment.
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here