*Move over Romeo. It’s Cymphonique’s time to shine.
Master P’s daughter, Cymphonique, now 15, has been granted her own television show on kids network, Nickelodeon, “How To Rock.”
Being the offspring of one of the most successful businessmen – at one time – in the Hip Hop industry, young Miss Miller follows in the footsteps of her older brother who also had his own Nick show, “Romeo!,” from 2003 to 2006. But daddy admits this wasn’t what he wanted.
“I tried everything in my power to stop this girl because this can be a hard, sick business – really easy to get taken advantage of,” Master P told AllHipHop.com. “I guess you can’t hold raw talent back.”
“How To Rock” is not only Cymphonique’s entrance to a field of opportunities, but it’s also a strategy the network is using to boost declining ratings.
The show is expected to debut some time next year.
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here