*Move over Romeo. It’s Cymphonique’s time to shine.
Master P’s daughter, Cymphonique, now 15, has been granted her own television show on kids network, Nickelodeon, “How To Rock.”
Being the offspring of one of the most successful businessmen – at one time – in the Hip Hop industry, young Miss Miller follows in the footsteps of her older brother who also had his own Nick show, “Romeo!,” from 2003 to 2006. But daddy admits this wasn’t what he wanted.
“I tried everything in my power to stop this girl because this can be a hard, sick business – really easy to get taken advantage of,” Master P told AllHipHop.com. “I guess you can’t hold raw talent back.”
“How To Rock” is not only Cymphonique’s entrance to a field of opportunities, but it’s also a strategy the network is using to boost declining ratings.
The show is expected to debut some time next year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here