*Move over Romeo. It’s Cymphonique’s time to shine.
Master P’s daughter, Cymphonique, now 15, has been granted her own television show on kids network, Nickelodeon, “How To Rock.”
Being the offspring of one of the most successful businessmen – at one time – in the Hip Hop industry, young Miss Miller follows in the footsteps of her older brother who also had his own Nick show, “Romeo!,” from 2003 to 2006. But daddy admits this wasn’t what he wanted.
“I tried everything in my power to stop this girl because this can be a hard, sick business – really easy to get taken advantage of,” Master P told AllHipHop.com. “I guess you can’t hold raw talent back.”
“How To Rock” is not only Cymphonique’s entrance to a field of opportunities, but it’s also a strategy the network is using to boost declining ratings.
The show is expected to debut some time next year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here