Duncan will appear as a regular on Fox TV’s “The Finder.” The series is a crossover pilot of Fox’s “Bones” TV series.
The show stars Geoff Stults, an Iraq war veteran with an eccentric personality and a unique gift to help others recover what they lost.
Duncan plays Leo Knox, the finder’s bodyguard. He also acts as his legal advisor and recites a lot of poetry.
Naturally, Duncan is ecstatic about his role playing Knox.
“The Finder” debuts Thursday, Jan. 12 at 9 p.m. on FOX.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here