*It seems that Jeff Jordan, the oldest son of Michael Jordan, will not return to play for the UCF Knights this semester due to undisclosed “personal reasons,” the school has announced.
Neither Jordan or University of Central Florida coach Donnie Jones have gone into greater detail about why the point guard is leaving in the middle of his senior season.
“I thank coach Jones for the opportunity to be a part of the UCF basketball family,” Jordan said in a news release. “I wish the team and coaching staff much continued success.”
Jordan’s decision to leave UCF appears to be the final chapter in the basketball career of a player who grabbed more headlines for his pedigree than his performance.
Read/learn MORE at Yahoo Sports.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here