*It seems that Jeff Jordan, the oldest son of Michael Jordan, will not return to play for the UCF Knights this semester due to undisclosed “personal reasons,” the school has announced.
Neither Jordan or University of Central Florida coach Donnie Jones have gone into greater detail about why the point guard is leaving in the middle of his senior season.
“I thank coach Jones for the opportunity to be a part of the UCF basketball family,” Jordan said in a news release. “I wish the team and coaching staff much continued success.”
Jordan’s decision to leave UCF appears to be the final chapter in the basketball career of a player who grabbed more headlines for his pedigree than his performance.
Read/learn MORE at Yahoo Sports.
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here