*Michelle Obama will follow up her “iCarly” appearance with a visit to Jay Leno’s stage later this month.
NBC announced today that the first lady will appear on “The Tonight Show” on Jan. 31, where she’s expected to talk about life in the White House, her fitness initiative for children and her upcoming book about the White House kitchen garden.
She was a guest on the program in 2008 when her husband was a candidate and also appeared via satellite hookup from the White House on “The Jay Leno Show” in 2009, the host’s gig before returning to “The Tonight Show.”
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here