*Michelle Obama will follow up her “iCarly” appearance with a visit to Jay Leno’s stage later this month.
NBC announced today that the first lady will appear on “The Tonight Show” on Jan. 31, where she’s expected to talk about life in the White House, her fitness initiative for children and her upcoming book about the White House kitchen garden.
She was a guest on the program in 2008 when her husband was a candidate and also appeared via satellite hookup from the White House on “The Jay Leno Show” in 2009, the host’s gig before returning to “The Tonight Show.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here