*Michelle Obama will follow up her “iCarly” appearance with a visit to Jay Leno’s stage later this month.
NBC announced today that the first lady will appear on “The Tonight Show” on Jan. 31, where she’s expected to talk about life in the White House, her fitness initiative for children and her upcoming book about the White House kitchen garden.
She was a guest on the program in 2008 when her husband was a candidate and also appeared via satellite hookup from the White House on “The Jay Leno Show” in 2009, the host’s gig before returning to “The Tonight Show.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here