*Every celeb and their mama congratulated Beyonce on the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy Carter, including Rihanna, Gwyneth Paltrow and Russell Simmons.
Not on the list? Beyonce’s former Destiny’s Child member Michelle Williams. Folks on the Interwebs are now wondering what’s up.
“In response to one follower who suggested she needed to send a message of congratulations, Williams tweeted: “Let’s get ONE thing straight….I do NOT have to say congrats to someone when they’re NOT on twitter. …ESPECIALLY when I talk or email them all the time….or when I’ll be physically present as well.”
“My friendship with people aren’t always for twitter display,” Williams continued. “Respect that and get a LIFE!!! Enjoy this FINE day!!! God bless!!!!”
In a follow-up Tweet, Williams said, “This is a beautiful, precious, private time between two people and excitement is to be expected but NOT disrespect!”
And to end the mini-rant, Williams used this hash tag: “#churchdismissed.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here