*Every celeb and their mama congratulated Beyonce on the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy Carter, including Rihanna, Gwyneth Paltrow and Russell Simmons.
Not on the list? Beyonce’s former Destiny’s Child member Michelle Williams. Folks on the Interwebs are now wondering what’s up.
“In response to one follower who suggested she needed to send a message of congratulations, Williams tweeted: “Let’s get ONE thing straight….I do NOT have to say congrats to someone when they’re NOT on twitter. …ESPECIALLY when I talk or email them all the time….or when I’ll be physically present as well.”
“My friendship with people aren’t always for twitter display,” Williams continued. “Respect that and get a LIFE!!! Enjoy this FINE day!!! God bless!!!!”
In a follow-up Tweet, Williams said, “This is a beautiful, precious, private time between two people and excitement is to be expected but NOT disrespect!”
And to end the mini-rant, Williams used this hash tag: “#churchdismissed.”
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here