*Every celeb and their mama congratulated Beyonce on the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy Carter, including Rihanna, Gwyneth Paltrow and Russell Simmons.
Not on the list? Beyonce’s former Destiny’s Child member Michelle Williams. Folks on the Interwebs are now wondering what’s up.
“In response to one follower who suggested she needed to send a message of congratulations, Williams tweeted: “Let’s get ONE thing straight….I do NOT have to say congrats to someone when they’re NOT on twitter. …ESPECIALLY when I talk or email them all the time….or when I’ll be physically present as well.”
“My friendship with people aren’t always for twitter display,” Williams continued. “Respect that and get a LIFE!!! Enjoy this FINE day!!! God bless!!!!”
In a follow-up Tweet, Williams said, “This is a beautiful, precious, private time between two people and excitement is to be expected but NOT disrespect!”
And to end the mini-rant, Williams used this hash tag: “#churchdismissed.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here