*Every celeb and their mama congratulated Beyonce on the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy Carter, including Rihanna, Gwyneth Paltrow and Russell Simmons.
Not on the list? Beyonce’s former Destiny’s Child member Michelle Williams. Folks on the Interwebs are now wondering what’s up.
“In response to one follower who suggested she needed to send a message of congratulations, Williams tweeted: “Let’s get ONE thing straight….I do NOT have to say congrats to someone when they’re NOT on twitter. …ESPECIALLY when I talk or email them all the time….or when I’ll be physically present as well.”
“My friendship with people aren’t always for twitter display,” Williams continued. “Respect that and get a LIFE!!! Enjoy this FINE day!!! God bless!!!!”
In a follow-up Tweet, Williams said, “This is a beautiful, precious, private time between two people and excitement is to be expected but NOT disrespect!”
And to end the mini-rant, Williams used this hash tag: “#churchdismissed.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here