*In the last several episodes of “Braxton Family Values,” matriarch Evelyn Braxton has had to step up her referee game in order to keep her bickering daughters in line.
There’s been at least two “family meetings” this season where “Mommy” has had to express her disappointment over their behavior, which she has referred to as “disrespectful.”
In recent episodes, Evelyn has had to check Trina’s passive aggressive apology for discussing in front of her an “oral transaction” she performed outside of her marriage, Tamar and Toni over their shouting match during a family lunch – and in Thursday’s new episode, Toni escalates the sibling drama when she suggests Traci lose weight and tells her sisters she’s through carrying them. [Scroll down to watch a preview.]
Earlier this month, the Braxtons (sans Toni, who was in the hospital dealing with her lupus condition) appeared at WE tv’s cocktail mixer for the Television Critics Association in Pasadena, Calif. [See photos above.] In an exclusive with EURweb at the shindig, Evelyn says that despite all of the dirty laundry that flies off the screen each week, she has absolutely no regrets in agreeing to participate in the show.
Below, a promo for the Thursday, Jan. 26 episode “Desert Divas.”
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here