*In the last several episodes of “Braxton Family Values,” matriarch Evelyn Braxton has had to step up her referee game in order to keep her bickering daughters in line.
There’s been at least two “family meetings” this season where “Mommy” has had to express her disappointment over their behavior, which she has referred to as “disrespectful.”
In recent episodes, Evelyn has had to check Trina’s passive aggressive apology for discussing in front of her an “oral transaction” she performed outside of her marriage, Tamar and Toni over their shouting match during a family lunch – and in Thursday’s new episode, Toni escalates the sibling drama when she suggests Traci lose weight and tells her sisters she’s through carrying them. [Scroll down to watch a preview.]
Earlier this month, the Braxtons (sans Toni, who was in the hospital dealing with her lupus condition) appeared at WE tv’s cocktail mixer for the Television Critics Association in Pasadena, Calif. [See photos above.] In an exclusive with EURweb at the shindig, Evelyn says that despite all of the dirty laundry that flies off the screen each week, she has absolutely no regrets in agreeing to participate in the show.
Below, a promo for the Thursday, Jan. 26 episode “Desert Divas.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here