*In the last several episodes of “Braxton Family Values,” matriarch Evelyn Braxton has had to step up her referee game in order to keep her bickering daughters in line.
There’s been at least two “family meetings” this season where “Mommy” has had to express her disappointment over their behavior, which she has referred to as “disrespectful.”
In recent episodes, Evelyn has had to check Trina’s passive aggressive apology for discussing in front of her an “oral transaction” she performed outside of her marriage, Tamar and Toni over their shouting match during a family lunch – and in Thursday’s new episode, Toni escalates the sibling drama when she suggests Traci lose weight and tells her sisters she’s through carrying them. [Scroll down to watch a preview.]
Earlier this month, the Braxtons (sans Toni, who was in the hospital dealing with her lupus condition) appeared at WE tv’s cocktail mixer for the Television Critics Association in Pasadena, Calif. [See photos above.] In an exclusive with EURweb at the shindig, Evelyn says that despite all of the dirty laundry that flies off the screen each week, she has absolutely no regrets in agreeing to participate in the show.
Below, a promo for the Thursday, Jan. 26 episode “Desert Divas.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here