*In the last several episodes of “Braxton Family Values,” matriarch Evelyn Braxton has had to step up her referee game in order to keep her bickering daughters in line.
There’s been at least two “family meetings” this season where “Mommy” has had to express her disappointment over their behavior, which she has referred to as “disrespectful.”
In recent episodes, Evelyn has had to check Trina’s passive aggressive apology for discussing in front of her an “oral transaction” she performed outside of her marriage, Tamar and Toni over their shouting match during a family lunch – and in Thursday’s new episode, Toni escalates the sibling drama when she suggests Traci lose weight and tells her sisters she’s through carrying them. [Scroll down to watch a preview.]
Earlier this month, the Braxtons (sans Toni, who was in the hospital dealing with her lupus condition) appeared at WE tv’s cocktail mixer for the Television Critics Association in Pasadena, Calif. [See photos above.] In an exclusive with EURweb at the shindig, Evelyn says that despite all of the dirty laundry that flies off the screen each week, she has absolutely no regrets in agreeing to participate in the show.
Below, a promo for the Thursday, Jan. 26 episode “Desert Divas.”
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here