*In the last several episodes of “Braxton Family Values,” matriarch Evelyn Braxton has had to step up her referee game in order to keep her bickering daughters in line.
There’s been at least two “family meetings” this season where “Mommy” has had to express her disappointment over their behavior, which she has referred to as “disrespectful.”
In recent episodes, Evelyn has had to check Trina’s passive aggressive apology for discussing in front of her an “oral transaction” she performed outside of her marriage, Tamar and Toni over their shouting match during a family lunch – and in Thursday’s new episode, Toni escalates the sibling drama when she suggests Traci lose weight and tells her sisters she’s through carrying them. [Scroll down to watch a preview.]
Earlier this month, the Braxtons (sans Toni, who was in the hospital dealing with her lupus condition) appeared at WE tv’s cocktail mixer for the Television Critics Association in Pasadena, Calif. [See photos above.] In an exclusive with EURweb at the shindig, Evelyn says that despite all of the dirty laundry that flies off the screen each week, she has absolutely no regrets in agreeing to participate in the show.
Below, a promo for the Thursday, Jan. 26 episode “Desert Divas.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here