*Watch out, James Bond.
It was speculated months ago. Now it’s a done deal.
British actress Naomi Harris has been signed to play James Bond’s foil, Miss Moneypenny, in the upcoming James Bond film, “Skyfall.” Initially, Harris will play an M16 field agent named Eve.
Harris told People, “I’ve been doing yoga three times a week, stunt driving and firing machine guns—which I discovered I had a real taste for. I’m raring to go!”
“Skyfall” will be the James Bond franchises’ 23rd installment.
Harris gained a fan following when she appeared in the thriller “28 Days Later” and “Pirates of the Caribbean.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here