*Watch out, James Bond.
It was speculated months ago. Now it’s a done deal.
British actress Naomi Harris has been signed to play James Bond’s foil, Miss Moneypenny, in the upcoming James Bond film, “Skyfall.” Initially, Harris will play an M16 field agent named Eve.
Harris told People, “I’ve been doing yoga three times a week, stunt driving and firing machine guns—which I discovered I had a real taste for. I’m raring to go!”
“Skyfall” will be the James Bond franchises’ 23rd installment.
Harris gained a fan following when she appeared in the thriller “28 Days Later” and “Pirates of the Caribbean.”
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here