*Watch out, James Bond.
It was speculated months ago. Now it’s a done deal.
British actress Naomi Harris has been signed to play James Bond’s foil, Miss Moneypenny, in the upcoming James Bond film, “Skyfall.” Initially, Harris will play an M16 field agent named Eve.
Harris told People, “I’ve been doing yoga three times a week, stunt driving and firing machine guns—which I discovered I had a real taste for. I’m raring to go!”
“Skyfall” will be the James Bond franchises’ 23rd installment.
Harris gained a fan following when she appeared in the thriller “28 Days Later” and “Pirates of the Caribbean.”
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here