*Watch out, James Bond.
It was speculated months ago. Now it’s a done deal.
British actress Naomi Harris has been signed to play James Bond’s foil, Miss Moneypenny, in the upcoming James Bond film, “Skyfall.” Initially, Harris will play an M16 field agent named Eve.
Harris told People, “I’ve been doing yoga three times a week, stunt driving and firing machine guns—which I discovered I had a real taste for. I’m raring to go!”
“Skyfall” will be the James Bond franchises’ 23rd installment.
Harris gained a fan following when she appeared in the thriller “28 Days Later” and “Pirates of the Caribbean.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here