*Good news for Nick Cannon. He’s on the mend and has been released from an LA hospital after dealing with what’s described as “mild kidney failure.”
“He is resting and recovering at home and would like to thank everyone who has expressed concern, well wishes and prayers,” his spokesperson, Tracy Nguyen said Monday.
Cannon will be back on the air with his New York morning radio show next week, Nguyen said.
Nick and wife Mariah Carey were vacationing in Aspen with their twins, Monroe and Moroccan, when he fell ill last month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here