*Good news for Nick Cannon. He’s on the mend and has been released from an LA hospital after dealing with what’s described as “mild kidney failure.”
“He is resting and recovering at home and would like to thank everyone who has expressed concern, well wishes and prayers,” his spokesperson, Tracy Nguyen said Monday.
Cannon will be back on the air with his New York morning radio show next week, Nguyen said.
Nick and wife Mariah Carey were vacationing in Aspen with their twins, Monroe and Moroccan, when he fell ill last month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Butt-Injection Death of Bronx Non-profit Executive Ruled 'A Homicide'
- NBAer James Harden Proclaims: ‘I Am the Best Player in the League’
- Woman Punched by CHP Officer Arrested Again on Same Freeway!
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Roseburg, Oregon Publisher Declares Pres. Obama is 'Not Welcome’ (WATCH)
- Online Tools and Resources Every Small Business - Entrepreneur Should Have
- Syreeta 'The Trumpet Lady' Thompson Releases Digital Single
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here