*Nicki Minaj has announced that the release date of her sophomore album, “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded,” has been pushed back from Valentine’s Day to April.
“New Album Date: April 3rd,” Minaj tweeted the evening of Jan. 20. “But have no fear. Tons of surprises before then.”
Minaj is still set to perform at the Grammy Awards on Feb. 12, which would have been two days before her original release date of Feb. 14. According to The Hollywood Reporter, that date is one of the music industry’s biggest sales days, outside of November’s Black Friday, which serves as the Christmas shopping season’s kick-off.
Minaj is also expected to take part in Madonna’s Super Bowl performance on Feb. 5, along with M.I.A.
On Friday, Minaj released the Hype Williams-directed video for “Stupid Hoe,” the first single from the forthcoming “Roman Reloaded.” Watch below.
[Warning, Explicit Lyrics!!]
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here