*Nicki Minaj has announced that the release date of her sophomore album, “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded,” has been pushed back from Valentine’s Day to April.
“New Album Date: April 3rd,” Minaj tweeted the evening of Jan. 20. “But have no fear. Tons of surprises before then.”
Minaj is still set to perform at the Grammy Awards on Feb. 12, which would have been two days before her original release date of Feb. 14. According to The Hollywood Reporter, that date is one of the music industry’s biggest sales days, outside of November’s Black Friday, which serves as the Christmas shopping season’s kick-off.
Minaj is also expected to take part in Madonna’s Super Bowl performance on Feb. 5, along with M.I.A.
On Friday, Minaj released the Hype Williams-directed video for “Stupid Hoe,” the first single from the forthcoming “Roman Reloaded.” Watch below.
[Warning, Explicit Lyrics!!]
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here