*Nicki Minaj has announced that the release date of her sophomore album, “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded,” has been pushed back from Valentine’s Day to April.
“New Album Date: April 3rd,” Minaj tweeted the evening of Jan. 20. “But have no fear. Tons of surprises before then.”
Minaj is still set to perform at the Grammy Awards on Feb. 12, which would have been two days before her original release date of Feb. 14. According to The Hollywood Reporter, that date is one of the music industry’s biggest sales days, outside of November’s Black Friday, which serves as the Christmas shopping season’s kick-off.
Minaj is also expected to take part in Madonna’s Super Bowl performance on Feb. 5, along with M.I.A.
On Friday, Minaj released the Hype Williams-directed video for “Stupid Hoe,” the first single from the forthcoming “Roman Reloaded.” Watch below.
[Warning, Explicit Lyrics!!]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here