*Nicki Minaj has announced that the release date of her sophomore album, “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded,” has been pushed back from Valentine’s Day to April.
“New Album Date: April 3rd,” Minaj tweeted the evening of Jan. 20. “But have no fear. Tons of surprises before then.”
Minaj is still set to perform at the Grammy Awards on Feb. 12, which would have been two days before her original release date of Feb. 14. According to The Hollywood Reporter, that date is one of the music industry’s biggest sales days, outside of November’s Black Friday, which serves as the Christmas shopping season’s kick-off.
Minaj is also expected to take part in Madonna’s Super Bowl performance on Feb. 5, along with M.I.A.
On Friday, Minaj released the Hype Williams-directed video for “Stupid Hoe,” the first single from the forthcoming “Roman Reloaded.” Watch below.
[Warning, Explicit Lyrics!!]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here