*Nicki Minaj has announced that the release date of her sophomore album, “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded,” has been pushed back from Valentine’s Day to April.
“New Album Date: April 3rd,” Minaj tweeted the evening of Jan. 20. “But have no fear. Tons of surprises before then.”
Minaj is still set to perform at the Grammy Awards on Feb. 12, which would have been two days before her original release date of Feb. 14. According to The Hollywood Reporter, that date is one of the music industry’s biggest sales days, outside of November’s Black Friday, which serves as the Christmas shopping season’s kick-off.
Minaj is also expected to take part in Madonna’s Super Bowl performance on Feb. 5, along with M.I.A.
On Friday, Minaj released the Hype Williams-directed video for “Stupid Hoe,” the first single from the forthcoming “Roman Reloaded.” Watch below.
[Warning, Explicit Lyrics!!]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here