*The once happy and quite handsome couple Chad Ochocinco and his fiancé and “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada pumped the brakes on their wedding plans due to suspected cheating.
Yes that’s right. Two beautiful people unable to be faithful it seems.
According to TMZ, Lozada is suspicious of her man’s behavior. She thinks he’s been messing around behind her back although the two are set to tie the knot over the summer. But she hasn’t officially canceled the whole shebang yet.
On top of all of that, the couple is supposed to begin shooting their reality show in three weeks.
What perfect timing right?
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here