*The once happy and quite handsome couple Chad Ochocinco and his fiancé and “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada pumped the brakes on their wedding plans due to suspected cheating.
Yes that’s right. Two beautiful people unable to be faithful it seems.
According to TMZ, Lozada is suspicious of her man’s behavior. She thinks he’s been messing around behind her back although the two are set to tie the knot over the summer. But she hasn’t officially canceled the whole shebang yet.
On top of all of that, the couple is supposed to begin shooting their reality show in three weeks.
What perfect timing right?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here