*The once happy and quite handsome couple Chad Ochocinco and his fiancé and “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada pumped the brakes on their wedding plans due to suspected cheating.
Yes that’s right. Two beautiful people unable to be faithful it seems.
According to TMZ, Lozada is suspicious of her man’s behavior. She thinks he’s been messing around behind her back although the two are set to tie the knot over the summer. But she hasn’t officially canceled the whole shebang yet.
On top of all of that, the couple is supposed to begin shooting their reality show in three weeks.
What perfect timing right?
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here