*The once happy and quite handsome couple Chad Ochocinco and his fiancé and “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada pumped the brakes on their wedding plans due to suspected cheating.
Yes that’s right. Two beautiful people unable to be faithful it seems.
According to TMZ, Lozada is suspicious of her man’s behavior. She thinks he’s been messing around behind her back although the two are set to tie the knot over the summer. But she hasn’t officially canceled the whole shebang yet.
On top of all of that, the couple is supposed to begin shooting their reality show in three weeks.
What perfect timing right?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here