*The once happy and quite handsome couple Chad Ochocinco and his fiancé and “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada pumped the brakes on their wedding plans due to suspected cheating.
Yes that’s right. Two beautiful people unable to be faithful it seems.
According to TMZ, Lozada is suspicious of her man’s behavior. She thinks he’s been messing around behind her back although the two are set to tie the knot over the summer. But she hasn’t officially canceled the whole shebang yet.
On top of all of that, the couple is supposed to begin shooting their reality show in three weeks.
What perfect timing right?
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here