*(Via ABC News) – Before he traveled in limousines and motorcades, President Obama shuttled himself to and from work at the Springfield, Ill., state house in a 2005 grey Chrysler sedan.
The owner of the car is now offering the ultimate piece of Obama memorabilia on eBay. The starting bid? A cool $1 million.
“How do you put a price on something like that?” Lisa Czibor, who is running the auction for a “friend of a friend,” told ABCNews.com.
Obama leased the Chrysler 300C from 2004 until 2007, then traded it in for a hybrid vehicle.
After sitting on a Ford lot for a while, the car was sent to a Chrysler lot where its current owner purchased it.
“The guy who bought it found out it was Obama’s car,” Czibor said. “He put 1,600 miles on it and once Barack was elected president, he stopped driving it.”
Read/learn more at ABC News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here