*(Via ABC News) – Before he traveled in limousines and motorcades, President Obama shuttled himself to and from work at the Springfield, Ill., state house in a 2005 grey Chrysler sedan.
The owner of the car is now offering the ultimate piece of Obama memorabilia on eBay. The starting bid? A cool $1 million.
“How do you put a price on something like that?” Lisa Czibor, who is running the auction for a “friend of a friend,” told ABCNews.com.
Obama leased the Chrysler 300C from 2004 until 2007, then traded it in for a hybrid vehicle.
After sitting on a Ford lot for a while, the car was sent to a Chrysler lot where its current owner purchased it.
“The guy who bought it found out it was Obama’s car,” Czibor said. “He put 1,600 miles on it and once Barack was elected president, he stopped driving it.”
Read/learn more at ABC News.
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here