*Sunday’s two-hour premiere of Oprah Winfrey’s new primetime series “Oprah’s Next Chapter” garnered the network’s highest Sunday premiere ever on OWN 1.1 million total viewers.
The premiere episode, which featured an intimate interview with Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler at his lake house in Lake Sunapee, New Hampshire, posted the highest ratings ever in the 9-11 p.m. time period (up +463% among women 25-54 versus the Sunday 9-11 p.m. December 2011 time period average), built through its second hour, and garnered double digit growth across all key demos versus year ago network launch numbers.
This was the highest rated premiere for a series on OWN outside of the network’s launch weekend only behind the two hour premiere of “Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes” on Saturday, Jan. 1, 2011, making it the second highest telecast for the network to date across all key demos.
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here