*Sunday’s two-hour premiere of Oprah Winfrey’s new primetime series “Oprah’s Next Chapter” garnered the network’s highest Sunday premiere ever on OWN 1.1 million total viewers.
The premiere episode, which featured an intimate interview with Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler at his lake house in Lake Sunapee, New Hampshire, posted the highest ratings ever in the 9-11 p.m. time period (up +463% among women 25-54 versus the Sunday 9-11 p.m. December 2011 time period average), built through its second hour, and garnered double digit growth across all key demos versus year ago network launch numbers.
This was the highest rated premiere for a series on OWN outside of the network’s launch weekend only behind the two hour premiere of “Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes” on Saturday, Jan. 1, 2011, making it the second highest telecast for the network to date across all key demos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here