*Sunday’s two-hour premiere of Oprah Winfrey’s new primetime series “Oprah’s Next Chapter” garnered the network’s highest Sunday premiere ever on OWN 1.1 million total viewers.
The premiere episode, which featured an intimate interview with Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler at his lake house in Lake Sunapee, New Hampshire, posted the highest ratings ever in the 9-11 p.m. time period (up +463% among women 25-54 versus the Sunday 9-11 p.m. December 2011 time period average), built through its second hour, and garnered double digit growth across all key demos versus year ago network launch numbers.
This was the highest rated premiere for a series on OWN outside of the network’s launch weekend only behind the two hour premiere of “Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes” on Saturday, Jan. 1, 2011, making it the second highest telecast for the network to date across all key demos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here