*Sunday’s two-hour premiere of Oprah Winfrey’s new primetime series “Oprah’s Next Chapter” garnered the network’s highest Sunday premiere ever on OWN 1.1 million total viewers.
The premiere episode, which featured an intimate interview with Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler at his lake house in Lake Sunapee, New Hampshire, posted the highest ratings ever in the 9-11 p.m. time period (up +463% among women 25-54 versus the Sunday 9-11 p.m. December 2011 time period average), built through its second hour, and garnered double digit growth across all key demos versus year ago network launch numbers.
This was the highest rated premiere for a series on OWN outside of the network’s launch weekend only behind the two hour premiere of “Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes” on Saturday, Jan. 1, 2011, making it the second highest telecast for the network to date across all key demos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here