*The second episode of Oprah Winfrey’s new primetime series “Oprah’s Next Chapter” on Sunday drew 1.6 million total viewers, which puts it as the most-watched telecast on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
The episode featured an interview with Pastor Joel Osteen at his home in Houston.
According to Deadline.com, the ratings were up 45% from the premiere in total viewers and 18% in women 25-54. Also, it boosted the second-season premiere of “Oprah’s Master Class” featuring Jane Fonda (930,000 total viewers).
It held onto a so-so 58% of its lead-in audience but still hit series highs, up from the series premiere last January.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here