*The second episode of Oprah Winfrey’s new primetime series “Oprah’s Next Chapter” on Sunday drew 1.6 million total viewers, which puts it as the most-watched telecast on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
The episode featured an interview with Pastor Joel Osteen at his home in Houston.
According to Deadline.com, the ratings were up 45% from the premiere in total viewers and 18% in women 25-54. Also, it boosted the second-season premiere of “Oprah’s Master Class” featuring Jane Fonda (930,000 total viewers).
It held onto a so-so 58% of its lead-in audience but still hit series highs, up from the series premiere last January.
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- FBI: Lightning May Have Caused Fire at Mt. Zion AME Church
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here