*The second episode of Oprah Winfrey’s new primetime series “Oprah’s Next Chapter” on Sunday drew 1.6 million total viewers, which puts it as the most-watched telecast on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
The episode featured an interview with Pastor Joel Osteen at his home in Houston.
According to Deadline.com, the ratings were up 45% from the premiere in total viewers and 18% in women 25-54. Also, it boosted the second-season premiere of “Oprah’s Master Class” featuring Jane Fonda (930,000 total viewers).
It held onto a so-so 58% of its lead-in audience but still hit series highs, up from the series premiere last January.
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here