*The second episode of Oprah Winfrey’s new primetime series “Oprah’s Next Chapter” on Sunday drew 1.6 million total viewers, which puts it as the most-watched telecast on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
The episode featured an interview with Pastor Joel Osteen at his home in Houston.
According to Deadline.com, the ratings were up 45% from the premiere in total viewers and 18% in women 25-54. Also, it boosted the second-season premiere of “Oprah’s Master Class” featuring Jane Fonda (930,000 total viewers).
It held onto a so-so 58% of its lead-in audience but still hit series highs, up from the series premiere last January.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here