*The second episode of Oprah Winfrey’s new primetime series “Oprah’s Next Chapter” on Sunday drew 1.6 million total viewers, which puts it as the most-watched telecast on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
The episode featured an interview with Pastor Joel Osteen at his home in Houston.
According to Deadline.com, the ratings were up 45% from the premiere in total viewers and 18% in women 25-54. Also, it boosted the second-season premiere of “Oprah’s Master Class” featuring Jane Fonda (930,000 total viewers).
It held onto a so-so 58% of its lead-in audience but still hit series highs, up from the series premiere last January.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here