The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is asking JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon if the bank would donate Simpson’s five-bedroom house in Kendall, Fl. (pictured) for a nominal sum. The house is being foreclosed on by the bank.
PETA spokespeople announced they would like to turn the Simpson home into a “Meat is Murder” museum. Simpson was infamously accused of murdering wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman in 1994.
According to PETA, the museum would supposedly teach visitors that “nonviolence begins on our plates.”
CNN Money reports that PETA chose Simpson’s home because he was outspoken about his consumption of meat. PETA also targeted Simpson because he was a spokesman for a chicken restaurant chain, owned two restaurants and held a stake in Honey Baked Ham stores.
Simpson is currently serving the 33-year-sentence for armed robbery and kidnapping after he and several armed accomplices attempted to retrieve memorabilia that Simpson claimed belonged to him.
PETA is not new to grabbing headlines. They claimed that meat eaters were “Jeffrey Dahmers” and that “to animals, all people are Nazis.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here