*TMZ is reporting that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services is recommending that Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry get counseling for their 3-year-old daughter Nahla as the two continue their heated custody battle.
There have been no allegations of Halle mistreating Nahla, but the nanny claims Gabriel screams at the child and has even violently yanked Nahla out of her arms.
Both Halle and Gabriel are scheduled to be in court today, according to TMZ. Sources tell the website that Halle wants the judge to prohibit Gabriel from having any contact with Nahla until a criminal child endangerment investigation targeting him is resolved. The investigation was triggered when the nanny accused Gabriel of pushing her while she was holding Nahla.
Meanwhile, TMZ is reporting that Gabriel is also asking for a restraining order against the nanny (pictured above), asking the judge in effect to fire her because Gabriel believes she is making up stories to curry favor with Halle.
TMZ also previously reported that Gabriel has agreed to enroll in anger management classes to control his temper.
View more pics of the Sunday beach excursion below.
Above, Halle Berry, her right leg still in a cast, and her daughter Nahla enjoy the sand. Below, Nahla and Halle’s boyfriend Olivier Martinez checked out a bird, swung on a swing and even shared a kiss.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here