*TMZ is reporting that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services is recommending that Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry get counseling for their 3-year-old daughter Nahla as the two continue their heated custody battle.
There have been no allegations of Halle mistreating Nahla, but the nanny claims Gabriel screams at the child and has even violently yanked Nahla out of her arms.
Both Halle and Gabriel are scheduled to be in court today, according to TMZ. Sources tell the website that Halle wants the judge to prohibit Gabriel from having any contact with Nahla until a criminal child endangerment investigation targeting him is resolved. The investigation was triggered when the nanny accused Gabriel of pushing her while she was holding Nahla.
Meanwhile, TMZ is reporting that Gabriel is also asking for a restraining order against the nanny (pictured above), asking the judge in effect to fire her because Gabriel believes she is making up stories to curry favor with Halle.
TMZ also previously reported that Gabriel has agreed to enroll in anger management classes to control his temper.
View more pics of the Sunday beach excursion below.
Above, Halle Berry, her right leg still in a cast, and her daughter Nahla enjoy the sand. Below, Nahla and Halle’s boyfriend Olivier Martinez checked out a bird, swung on a swing and even shared a kiss.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here