*TMZ is reporting that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services is recommending that Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry get counseling for their 3-year-old daughter Nahla as the two continue their heated custody battle.
There have been no allegations of Halle mistreating Nahla, but the nanny claims Gabriel screams at the child and has even violently yanked Nahla out of her arms.
Both Halle and Gabriel are scheduled to be in court today, according to TMZ. Sources tell the website that Halle wants the judge to prohibit Gabriel from having any contact with Nahla until a criminal child endangerment investigation targeting him is resolved. The investigation was triggered when the nanny accused Gabriel of pushing her while she was holding Nahla.
Meanwhile, TMZ is reporting that Gabriel is also asking for a restraining order against the nanny (pictured above), asking the judge in effect to fire her because Gabriel believes she is making up stories to curry favor with Halle.
TMZ also previously reported that Gabriel has agreed to enroll in anger management classes to control his temper.
View more pics of the Sunday beach excursion below.
Above, Halle Berry, her right leg still in a cast, and her daughter Nahla enjoy the sand. Below, Nahla and Halle’s boyfriend Olivier Martinez checked out a bird, swung on a swing and even shared a kiss.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here