*Plans for a magazine about the Kardashian family have reportedly been put on the back burner because the proposed publisher was not feeling Kris Jenner’s demands.
The family matriarch reportedly turned off prospective publishers American Media Inc. (AMI) by requesting approval on stories about her family across all of their other publications, which include Shape, Star, National Enquirer and Radar Online.
In return Kris allegedly offered to give all of the family’s news to the proposed magazine, but AMI rejected that deal, arguing that though E! has a deal for their television shows, other outlets often get better stories about the clan.
A source told the New York Post newspaper: “AMI Chief David Pecker made it clear that there was no way he was going to tell his editors what stories they could and couldn’t do.”
Kris, meanwhile, reportedly pulled all Kardashian-related product advertisements from Star magazine. A spokesperson for Jenner insisted no conversation about her “demands” had taken place with the publisher, however, she was unhappy over Star’s claims that O.J. Simpson is the biological father of her daughter Khloe.
Jenner’s Rep said: “Kris has never had a conversation with AMI regarding this issue [of her demands]. But, the allegations contained in the Star article about Khloe not being a Kardashian are completely fabricated, false and untrue. Robert Kardashian is absolutely her biological father, so of course she was upset over their story.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here