*Plans for a magazine about the Kardashian family have reportedly been put on the back burner because the proposed publisher was not feeling Kris Jenner’s demands.
The family matriarch reportedly turned off prospective publishers American Media Inc. (AMI) by requesting approval on stories about her family across all of their other publications, which include Shape, Star, National Enquirer and Radar Online.
In return Kris allegedly offered to give all of the family’s news to the proposed magazine, but AMI rejected that deal, arguing that though E! has a deal for their television shows, other outlets often get better stories about the clan.
A source told the New York Post newspaper: “AMI Chief David Pecker made it clear that there was no way he was going to tell his editors what stories they could and couldn’t do.”
Kris, meanwhile, reportedly pulled all Kardashian-related product advertisements from Star magazine. A spokesperson for Jenner insisted no conversation about her “demands” had taken place with the publisher, however, she was unhappy over Star’s claims that O.J. Simpson is the biological father of her daughter Khloe.
Jenner’s Rep said: “Kris has never had a conversation with AMI regarding this issue [of her demands]. But, the allegations contained in the Star article about Khloe not being a Kardashian are completely fabricated, false and untrue. Robert Kardashian is absolutely her biological father, so of course she was upset over their story.”
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- 18-Year-Old Forgives Rapper Kevin Gates for Kicking Her (WATCH)
- D'Angelo Speaks on His Iconic 'Untitled' Video with Tavis Smiley (WATCH)
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here