*Rescue Me veteran Daniel Sunjata is set for a starring role in USA Network’s untitled drama pilot from White Collar creator Jeff Eastin, reports Deadline.com.
The project, from Fox TV Studios, follows four agents from various federal and local agencies (DEA, FBI, LAPD) who live at a former ganglord’s mansion-turned-safe house for undercover agents in Southern California.
Sunjata, of Irish, German, and African-American heritage, will play Paul Briggs, an atypical FBI agent with a legendary past who has traded in his suit and tie for a more zen existence. He is the senior agent in a house full of undercover agents.
Sunjata, best known for his role as Franco Rivera on FX’s firefighter drama “Rescue Me,” also did a major arc on ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy.”
He co-stars in the Katherine Heigl feature comedy “One For The Money,” which opens next week, and will also be seen in thriller “Gone” and “The Dark Knight Rises.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here