*Rescue Me veteran Daniel Sunjata is set for a starring role in USA Network’s untitled drama pilot from White Collar creator Jeff Eastin, reports Deadline.com.
The project, from Fox TV Studios, follows four agents from various federal and local agencies (DEA, FBI, LAPD) who live at a former ganglord’s mansion-turned-safe house for undercover agents in Southern California.
Sunjata, of Irish, German, and African-American heritage, will play Paul Briggs, an atypical FBI agent with a legendary past who has traded in his suit and tie for a more zen existence. He is the senior agent in a house full of undercover agents.
Sunjata, best known for his role as Franco Rivera on FX’s firefighter drama “Rescue Me,” also did a major arc on ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy.”
He co-stars in the Katherine Heigl feature comedy “One For The Money,” which opens next week, and will also be seen in thriller “Gone” and “The Dark Knight Rises.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here