The superstar’s hard work actually beat out Jay-Z and Kanye West on their “Watch the Throne” tour which made only $48.3 million. According to Pollstar’s Top 25 Worldwide Tours of 2011, the “Loud” tour ranked No. 7 also stomping out Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Rihanna appeared in 78 cities around the world promoting her 2010 album “Loud.”
The project also produced three No. 1 records: “Only Girl (In the World),” “S&M,” and “What’s My Name?”
But that’s not all. Her fifth and latest album, “Talk that Talk” debuted at No. 3 last week.
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here