The superstar’s hard work actually beat out Jay-Z and Kanye West on their “Watch the Throne” tour which made only $48.3 million. According to Pollstar’s Top 25 Worldwide Tours of 2011, the “Loud” tour ranked No. 7 also stomping out Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Rihanna appeared in 78 cities around the world promoting her 2010 album “Loud.”
The project also produced three No. 1 records: “Only Girl (In the World),” “S&M,” and “What’s My Name?”
But that’s not all. Her fifth and latest album, “Talk that Talk” debuted at No. 3 last week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here