The superstar’s hard work actually beat out Jay-Z and Kanye West on their “Watch the Throne” tour which made only $48.3 million. According to Pollstar’s Top 25 Worldwide Tours of 2011, the “Loud” tour ranked No. 7 also stomping out Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Rihanna appeared in 78 cities around the world promoting her 2010 album “Loud.”
The project also produced three No. 1 records: “Only Girl (In the World),” “S&M,” and “What’s My Name?”
But that’s not all. Her fifth and latest album, “Talk that Talk” debuted at No. 3 last week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here