The superstar’s hard work actually beat out Jay-Z and Kanye West on their “Watch the Throne” tour which made only $48.3 million. According to Pollstar’s Top 25 Worldwide Tours of 2011, the “Loud” tour ranked No. 7 also stomping out Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Rihanna appeared in 78 cities around the world promoting her 2010 album “Loud.”
The project also produced three No. 1 records: “Only Girl (In the World),” “S&M,” and “What’s My Name?”
But that’s not all. Her fifth and latest album, “Talk that Talk” debuted at No. 3 last week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here