But rumors have been floating around lately that the two are romancing once again and could be back together by the 54th Annual Grammy Awards.
It’s an easy one to believe, especially since the two were spotted leaving Greystone Manor club in Hollywood Sunday. Even though the two left separately, it did little to quell rumors that they were secretly seeing each other.
Chris Brown’s peeps deny the rumors, saying that they aren’t dating and nothing intimate is going on. In fact, his reps say the two were actually partying it up with his neow girlfriend, Karrueche Tran.
However, the two don’t hate each other anymore and have become friends again. Both artists are scheduled to perform at the Grammy’s on Feb. 12. at the Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here