But rumors have been floating around lately that the two are romancing once again and could be back together by the 54th Annual Grammy Awards.
It’s an easy one to believe, especially since the two were spotted leaving Greystone Manor club in Hollywood Sunday. Even though the two left separately, it did little to quell rumors that they were secretly seeing each other.
Chris Brown’s peeps deny the rumors, saying that they aren’t dating and nothing intimate is going on. In fact, his reps say the two were actually partying it up with his neow girlfriend, Karrueche Tran.
However, the two don’t hate each other anymore and have become friends again. Both artists are scheduled to perform at the Grammy’s on Feb. 12. at the Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here