But rumors have been floating around lately that the two are romancing once again and could be back together by the 54th Annual Grammy Awards.
It’s an easy one to believe, especially since the two were spotted leaving Greystone Manor club in Hollywood Sunday. Even though the two left separately, it did little to quell rumors that they were secretly seeing each other.
Chris Brown’s peeps deny the rumors, saying that they aren’t dating and nothing intimate is going on. In fact, his reps say the two were actually partying it up with his neow girlfriend, Karrueche Tran.
However, the two don’t hate each other anymore and have become friends again. Both artists are scheduled to perform at the Grammy’s on Feb. 12. at the Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here