But rumors have been floating around lately that the two are romancing once again and could be back together by the 54th Annual Grammy Awards.
It’s an easy one to believe, especially since the two were spotted leaving Greystone Manor club in Hollywood Sunday. Even though the two left separately, it did little to quell rumors that they were secretly seeing each other.
Chris Brown’s peeps deny the rumors, saying that they aren’t dating and nothing intimate is going on. In fact, his reps say the two were actually partying it up with his neow girlfriend, Karrueche Tran.
However, the two don’t hate each other anymore and have become friends again. Both artists are scheduled to perform at the Grammy’s on Feb. 12. at the Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here