But rumors have been floating around lately that the two are romancing once again and could be back together by the 54th Annual Grammy Awards.
It’s an easy one to believe, especially since the two were spotted leaving Greystone Manor club in Hollywood Sunday. Even though the two left separately, it did little to quell rumors that they were secretly seeing each other.
Chris Brown’s peeps deny the rumors, saying that they aren’t dating and nothing intimate is going on. In fact, his reps say the two were actually partying it up with his neow girlfriend, Karrueche Tran.
However, the two don’t hate each other anymore and have become friends again. Both artists are scheduled to perform at the Grammy’s on Feb. 12. at the Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here