*Rihanna’s “We Found Love” has just lodged its 10th non-consecutive week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, which makes this the longest run of her career at the tally’s pole position.
Beyonce was the last female to have a single peak at 10 weeks. She did it in 2006 with “Irreplaceable.”
If “We Found Love” (featuring Calvin Harris) holds on to the top-ranked slot for another week, Rihanna will match previous records set by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans’ “I’ll Be Missing You” and Toni Braxton’s “Un-Break My Heart.”
This year, Rihanna is up for four Grammys Awards: Album Of The Year and Best Pop Vocal Album for Loud, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for her songs “What’s My Name?” (featuring Drake) and “All Of The Lights” (featuring Kanye West, Kid Cudi and Fergie).
As previously reported, she will perform alongside Coldplay at the at the Grammys’ Feb. 12 telecast at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here