*Rihanna’s “We Found Love” has just lodged its 10th non-consecutive week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, which makes this the longest run of her career at the tally’s pole position.
Beyonce was the last female to have a single peak at 10 weeks. She did it in 2006 with “Irreplaceable.”
If “We Found Love” (featuring Calvin Harris) holds on to the top-ranked slot for another week, Rihanna will match previous records set by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans’ “I’ll Be Missing You” and Toni Braxton’s “Un-Break My Heart.”
This year, Rihanna is up for four Grammys Awards: Album Of The Year and Best Pop Vocal Album for Loud, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for her songs “What’s My Name?” (featuring Drake) and “All Of The Lights” (featuring Kanye West, Kid Cudi and Fergie).
As previously reported, she will perform alongside Coldplay at the at the Grammys’ Feb. 12 telecast at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here