*Rihanna’s “We Found Love” has just lodged its 10th non-consecutive week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, which makes this the longest run of her career at the tally’s pole position.
Beyonce was the last female to have a single peak at 10 weeks. She did it in 2006 with “Irreplaceable.”
If “We Found Love” (featuring Calvin Harris) holds on to the top-ranked slot for another week, Rihanna will match previous records set by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans’ “I’ll Be Missing You” and Toni Braxton’s “Un-Break My Heart.”
This year, Rihanna is up for four Grammys Awards: Album Of The Year and Best Pop Vocal Album for Loud, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for her songs “What’s My Name?” (featuring Drake) and “All Of The Lights” (featuring Kanye West, Kid Cudi and Fergie).
As previously reported, she will perform alongside Coldplay at the at the Grammys’ Feb. 12 telecast at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here