*Rihanna’s “We Found Love” has just lodged its 10th non-consecutive week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, which makes this the longest run of her career at the tally’s pole position.
Beyonce was the last female to have a single peak at 10 weeks. She did it in 2006 with “Irreplaceable.”
If “We Found Love” (featuring Calvin Harris) holds on to the top-ranked slot for another week, Rihanna will match previous records set by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans’ “I’ll Be Missing You” and Toni Braxton’s “Un-Break My Heart.”
This year, Rihanna is up for four Grammys Awards: Album Of The Year and Best Pop Vocal Album for Loud, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for her songs “What’s My Name?” (featuring Drake) and “All Of The Lights” (featuring Kanye West, Kid Cudi and Fergie).
As previously reported, she will perform alongside Coldplay at the at the Grammys’ Feb. 12 telecast at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here