*Singer Robin Thicke and his actress wife Paula Patton owe the IRS nearly $500,000, according to the Detroit News.*
Patton and her husband said they were unaware of the tax issue and their representative said the matter will be handled immediately.
They reportedly owe that amount in Los Angeles where they own a huge home.
The “Mission Impossibe” actress has appeared in a string of movies as of late, including “Jumping the Broom.”
Let’s hope this couple can square away their tax issues.
Read more at the Detroit News.
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here