*Singer Robin Thicke and his actress wife Paula Patton owe the IRS nearly $500,000, according to the Detroit News.*
Patton and her husband said they were unaware of the tax issue and their representative said the matter will be handled immediately.
They reportedly owe that amount in Los Angeles where they own a huge home.
The “Mission Impossibe” actress has appeared in a string of movies as of late, including “Jumping the Broom.”
Let’s hope this couple can square away their tax issues.
Read more at the Detroit News.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here