*Sanaa Lathan has been announced as the new face of Pantene’s Pro-V Nature Fusion Collection, a line of natural-based hair products which has the tagline: “It’s in our nature to be strong and balanced.”
“I am so excited to be a part of a brand with such a strong history,” said the 40-year-old actress. “And people just love their products; it’s such a respected brand. I love that they went for a black woman. It just shows that they continue to support beauty in all shades and all textures.”
She continues: “Throughout my life, Pantene has been one of the few hair care brands that effectively address the specific needs of my hair texture. My hair is prone to dryness and my career does not help the situation! All of the styling and heat on set leaves my hair dull, lifeless and damaged. I need a shampoo and conditioner that nourishes my hair and I want to use more natural products. That is why I love Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo and conditioner. It is great that, as a black woman, I can look to a brand like Pantene to provide my hair with the nourishment it needs.”
Lathan continues to voice Donna Tubbs on “The Cleveland Show” and will next appear on the big screen opposite Forest Whitaker and Anthony Mackie in “Vipaka.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here