*Sanaa Lathan has been announced as the new face of Pantene’s Pro-V Nature Fusion Collection, a line of natural-based hair products which has the tagline: “It’s in our nature to be strong and balanced.”
“I am so excited to be a part of a brand with such a strong history,” said the 40-year-old actress. “And people just love their products; it’s such a respected brand. I love that they went for a black woman. It just shows that they continue to support beauty in all shades and all textures.”
She continues: “Throughout my life, Pantene has been one of the few hair care brands that effectively address the specific needs of my hair texture. My hair is prone to dryness and my career does not help the situation! All of the styling and heat on set leaves my hair dull, lifeless and damaged. I need a shampoo and conditioner that nourishes my hair and I want to use more natural products. That is why I love Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo and conditioner. It is great that, as a black woman, I can look to a brand like Pantene to provide my hair with the nourishment it needs.”
Lathan continues to voice Donna Tubbs on “The Cleveland Show” and will next appear on the big screen opposite Forest Whitaker and Anthony Mackie in “Vipaka.”
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here