*Sanaa Lathan has been announced as the new face of Pantene’s Pro-V Nature Fusion Collection, a line of natural-based hair products which has the tagline: “It’s in our nature to be strong and balanced.”
“I am so excited to be a part of a brand with such a strong history,” said the 40-year-old actress. “And people just love their products; it’s such a respected brand. I love that they went for a black woman. It just shows that they continue to support beauty in all shades and all textures.”
She continues: “Throughout my life, Pantene has been one of the few hair care brands that effectively address the specific needs of my hair texture. My hair is prone to dryness and my career does not help the situation! All of the styling and heat on set leaves my hair dull, lifeless and damaged. I need a shampoo and conditioner that nourishes my hair and I want to use more natural products. That is why I love Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo and conditioner. It is great that, as a black woman, I can look to a brand like Pantene to provide my hair with the nourishment it needs.”
Lathan continues to voice Donna Tubbs on “The Cleveland Show” and will next appear on the big screen opposite Forest Whitaker and Anthony Mackie in “Vipaka.”
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here