*Sanaa Lathan has been announced as the new face of Pantene’s Pro-V Nature Fusion Collection, a line of natural-based hair products which has the tagline: “It’s in our nature to be strong and balanced.”
“I am so excited to be a part of a brand with such a strong history,” said the 40-year-old actress. “And people just love their products; it’s such a respected brand. I love that they went for a black woman. It just shows that they continue to support beauty in all shades and all textures.”
She continues: “Throughout my life, Pantene has been one of the few hair care brands that effectively address the specific needs of my hair texture. My hair is prone to dryness and my career does not help the situation! All of the styling and heat on set leaves my hair dull, lifeless and damaged. I need a shampoo and conditioner that nourishes my hair and I want to use more natural products. That is why I love Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo and conditioner. It is great that, as a black woman, I can look to a brand like Pantene to provide my hair with the nourishment it needs.”
Lathan continues to voice Donna Tubbs on “The Cleveland Show” and will next appear on the big screen opposite Forest Whitaker and Anthony Mackie in “Vipaka.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here