*Sanaa Lathan has been announced as the new face of Pantene’s Pro-V Nature Fusion Collection, a line of natural-based hair products which has the tagline: “It’s in our nature to be strong and balanced.”
“I am so excited to be a part of a brand with such a strong history,” said the 40-year-old actress. “And people just love their products; it’s such a respected brand. I love that they went for a black woman. It just shows that they continue to support beauty in all shades and all textures.”
She continues: “Throughout my life, Pantene has been one of the few hair care brands that effectively address the specific needs of my hair texture. My hair is prone to dryness and my career does not help the situation! All of the styling and heat on set leaves my hair dull, lifeless and damaged. I need a shampoo and conditioner that nourishes my hair and I want to use more natural products. That is why I love Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo and conditioner. It is great that, as a black woman, I can look to a brand like Pantene to provide my hair with the nourishment it needs.”
Lathan continues to voice Donna Tubbs on “The Cleveland Show” and will next appear on the big screen opposite Forest Whitaker and Anthony Mackie in “Vipaka.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here