*Apparently on New Years day the POTUS got his Mike Vick on by quarterbacking a football game on the beach in Hawaii, according to TMZ and they’ve go the photos.
The pics were snapped New Year’s Day at the Kaneohe Marine Corps Base on Oahu, where the President and the first family stayed for their 10-day vacation.
Obama — who’s pretty ripped for a 50-year-old — makes some shockingly athletic plays … diving for catches, tossing up some Hail Marys, and juking people all over the place.
When was the last time a President did THAT?!?
Obama and the family arrived back in DC early Tuesday morning — where Mr. President will begin to quarterback his re-election campaign.
You can see MORE photos of the prez’s football action HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here