*Apparently on New Years day the POTUS got his Mike Vick on by quarterbacking a football game on the beach in Hawaii, according to TMZ and they’ve go the photos.
The pics were snapped New Year’s Day at the Kaneohe Marine Corps Base on Oahu, where the President and the first family stayed for their 10-day vacation.
Obama — who’s pretty ripped for a 50-year-old — makes some shockingly athletic plays … diving for catches, tossing up some Hail Marys, and juking people all over the place.
When was the last time a President did THAT?!?
Obama and the family arrived back in DC early Tuesday morning — where Mr. President will begin to quarterback his re-election campaign.
You can see MORE photos of the prez’s football action HERE.
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here