*Apparently on New Years day the POTUS got his Mike Vick on by quarterbacking a football game on the beach in Hawaii, according to TMZ and they’ve go the photos.
The pics were snapped New Year’s Day at the Kaneohe Marine Corps Base on Oahu, where the President and the first family stayed for their 10-day vacation.
Obama — who’s pretty ripped for a 50-year-old — makes some shockingly athletic plays … diving for catches, tossing up some Hail Marys, and juking people all over the place.
When was the last time a President did THAT?!?
Obama and the family arrived back in DC early Tuesday morning — where Mr. President will begin to quarterback his re-election campaign.
You can see MORE photos of the prez’s football action HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here