*The man accused of murdering Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother and nephew in October 2008 is finally set to stand trial this spring.
William Balfour, the estranged husband of J-Hud’s sister Julia, is facing first-degree murder charges in connection to the slayings of the singer’s mother Darnell, her brother Jason and her seven-year-old nephew, Julian King in Chicago, Illinois.
Cook County Judge Charles Burns has now moved forward with the case and jury selection will begin on April 9.
The bodies of Darnell, 57, and Jason, 29, were discovered in the family’s Chicago home and King was found three days later in an abandoned SUV.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here