*The man accused of murdering Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother and nephew in October 2008 is finally set to stand trial this spring.
William Balfour, the estranged husband of J-Hud’s sister Julia, is facing first-degree murder charges in connection to the slayings of the singer’s mother Darnell, her brother Jason and her seven-year-old nephew, Julian King in Chicago, Illinois.
Cook County Judge Charles Burns has now moved forward with the case and jury selection will begin on April 9.
The bodies of Darnell, 57, and Jason, 29, were discovered in the family’s Chicago home and King was found three days later in an abandoned SUV.
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here