*The man accused of murdering Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother and nephew in October 2008 is finally set to stand trial this spring.
William Balfour, the estranged husband of J-Hud’s sister Julia, is facing first-degree murder charges in connection to the slayings of the singer’s mother Darnell, her brother Jason and her seven-year-old nephew, Julian King in Chicago, Illinois.
Cook County Judge Charles Burns has now moved forward with the case and jury selection will begin on April 9.
The bodies of Darnell, 57, and Jason, 29, were discovered in the family’s Chicago home and King was found three days later in an abandoned SUV.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here