*Tavis Smiley appeared on the Joe Madison show on Monday (01-09-12) and said that if the election were held today that he would vote a second time for President Obama.
Hmm, that outta surprise the Tavis haters out there.
Like Fredrick Douglas, A Philip Randolph and Martin Luther King Jr, all he’s trying to is motivate Obama to be a better president.
“There’s no doubt about the fact that Barack Obama is the best of what’s out there,” Smiley said.
Ironically, as we reported yesterday, Smiley was booted from being a speaker at an MLK luncheon just a few days ago because of his on-going criticisms of President Obama.
Smiley made his comments Madison in Washington, DC while promoting his upcoming “Remaking America: From Poverty
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here