*Tavis Smiley appeared on the Joe Madison show on Monday (01-09-12) and said that if the election were held today that he would vote a second time for President Obama.
Hmm, that outta surprise the Tavis haters out there.
Like Fredrick Douglas, A Philip Randolph and Martin Luther King Jr, all he’s trying to is motivate Obama to be a better president.
“There’s no doubt about the fact that Barack Obama is the best of what’s out there,” Smiley said.
Ironically, as we reported yesterday, Smiley was booted from being a speaker at an MLK luncheon just a few days ago because of his on-going criticisms of President Obama.
Smiley made his comments Madison in Washington, DC while promoting his upcoming “Remaking America: From Poverty
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here