*Just like the headline says, this page/board is where you can discuss the stuff that we didn’t cover in today’s issue. (It’s sort of like feedback with a twist) Remember, NO name calling, racial taunting, graphic sex talk and vulgarity in general, PLEASE.
EUR MOTIVATIONAL NOTE
The small choices and decisions we make a hundred times a day add up to determining the kind of world we live in. ~Harold S. Kushner
Jan. 23: Singer Anita Pointer of the Pointer Sisters is 64. Singer Anita Baker is 54. Singer Marc Nelson (Az Yet) is 41.
Jan. 23, 1891: Pioneer in surgery, Dr Daniel Hale Williams, founds Provident Hospital in Chicago, IL. At the same time, he founded Provident Hospital School of Nursing because Emma Reynolds, an African American, had been denied admission to every school of nursing in Chicago. (Source: www.BlackFacts.com)
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here