The family’s reputation is beginning to wear on America according to the recent numbers.
E! reported a 14 percent drop in ratings for “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” this season, which means a half million fewer viewers.
Could it have anything to do with Kim’s dramatic life? Or What about the grassroots parent protest of the clan?
According to the patterns, it seems like interest in the Kardashians took a nosedive after Kim’s celebrity 72-day marriage with Kris Humphries.
Oh, but that’s not all.
The gossip and tabloid magazines like Style, OK! And Us Weekly reported an 18 percent drop whenever a Kardashian appears on the cover.
Hmm… not a good marketing move.
NY publicist R. Couri Hay says he’s “bored with them.”
The girls aren’t being asked to events as much anymore and no one really wants them around, including Red Egg co-owner, Travis Bass.
He told the press that he doesn’t want any of them near his establishment for fear they’d ruin the company’s good name.
“I’d pay her $600,000 personally not to go to Red Egg,” Travis said. “Kim Kardashian would be crushing to us. We’d have a meeting Monday and talk about how that happened.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here