The family’s reputation is beginning to wear on America according to the recent numbers.
E! reported a 14 percent drop in ratings for “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” this season, which means a half million fewer viewers.
Could it have anything to do with Kim’s dramatic life? Or What about the grassroots parent protest of the clan?
According to the patterns, it seems like interest in the Kardashians took a nosedive after Kim’s celebrity 72-day marriage with Kris Humphries.
Oh, but that’s not all.
The gossip and tabloid magazines like Style, OK! And Us Weekly reported an 18 percent drop whenever a Kardashian appears on the cover.
Hmm… not a good marketing move.
NY publicist R. Couri Hay says he’s “bored with them.”
The girls aren’t being asked to events as much anymore and no one really wants them around, including Red Egg co-owner, Travis Bass.
He told the press that he doesn’t want any of them near his establishment for fear they’d ruin the company’s good name.
“I’d pay her $600,000 personally not to go to Red Egg,” Travis said. “Kim Kardashian would be crushing to us. We’d have a meeting Monday and talk about how that happened.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here