The family’s reputation is beginning to wear on America according to the recent numbers.
E! reported a 14 percent drop in ratings for “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” this season, which means a half million fewer viewers.
Could it have anything to do with Kim’s dramatic life? Or What about the grassroots parent protest of the clan?
According to the patterns, it seems like interest in the Kardashians took a nosedive after Kim’s celebrity 72-day marriage with Kris Humphries.
Oh, but that’s not all.
The gossip and tabloid magazines like Style, OK! And Us Weekly reported an 18 percent drop whenever a Kardashian appears on the cover.
Hmm… not a good marketing move.
NY publicist R. Couri Hay says he’s “bored with them.”
The girls aren’t being asked to events as much anymore and no one really wants them around, including Red Egg co-owner, Travis Bass.
He told the press that he doesn’t want any of them near his establishment for fear they’d ruin the company’s good name.
“I’d pay her $600,000 personally not to go to Red Egg,” Travis said. “Kim Kardashian would be crushing to us. We’d have a meeting Monday and talk about how that happened.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here