The family’s reputation is beginning to wear on America according to the recent numbers.
E! reported a 14 percent drop in ratings for “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” this season, which means a half million fewer viewers.
Could it have anything to do with Kim’s dramatic life? Or What about the grassroots parent protest of the clan?
According to the patterns, it seems like interest in the Kardashians took a nosedive after Kim’s celebrity 72-day marriage with Kris Humphries.
Oh, but that’s not all.
The gossip and tabloid magazines like Style, OK! And Us Weekly reported an 18 percent drop whenever a Kardashian appears on the cover.
Hmm… not a good marketing move.
NY publicist R. Couri Hay says he’s “bored with them.”
The girls aren’t being asked to events as much anymore and no one really wants them around, including Red Egg co-owner, Travis Bass.
He told the press that he doesn’t want any of them near his establishment for fear they’d ruin the company’s good name.
“I’d pay her $600,000 personally not to go to Red Egg,” Travis said. “Kim Kardashian would be crushing to us. We’d have a meeting Monday and talk about how that happened.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here