*I am not sure whether Democrats should be excited because Mitt Romney has been unable to maintain front runner status for the Republican nomination, illustrating his vulnerability in a general election – or whether the Democrats be wary because Romney refuses to court ultra conservative voters, instead focusing on moderate voters so that he is stronger in a general election.
Ideally all three of these categories would be matched up, but if you are going to be in a long term relationship you and your mate must have at least two of the following three: common interests, common philosophies, common goals.
At some point we have to conclude that corporations and people are both entities under the Constitution but that doesn’t mean every rule applies to both of them in the same way.
I might be imagining this but it seems that when creating cartoon characters that are black kids, animators frequently put them in sports jerseys.
President Obama was willing to sacrifice re-election and use his political capital to enact healthcare legislation, but it looks like he might have a shot again in 2012.
If they are indeed seeing each other again, should we applaud Rhianna for giving herself a second chance at happiness by dating Chris Brown (given their history); or should we ridicule and pity her?
The government needs to realize that professional leagues are operating billion dollar monopolies and then act accordingly.
Decision makers in this country (mostly heterosexual men) are having a hard time extending citizenship privileges to gay men because of their fear that gay men will dehumanize them the way they dehumanize women.
The NCAA should stop pretending they are not about making money so they can stop acting surprised when college athletes are all about the money.
Eventually people will realize that our military cannot bully all other countries into adopting pro-American policies; and liberals will realize that our military cannot intervene in every situation involving possible human rights violations.
As public education funding continues to decrease one of the hidden issues is the way programs for advanced children are being eliminated. Without pushing them, exceptional students usually don’t do exceptional things.
Trevor Brookins is a free lance writer in Rockland County, New York. He is currently working on a book about American culture during the Cold War. His writing has appeared in The Journal News. You can reach him at [email protected]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here