*I am not sure whether Democrats should be excited because Mitt Romney has been unable to maintain front runner status for the Republican nomination, illustrating his vulnerability in a general election – or whether the Democrats be wary because Romney refuses to court ultra conservative voters, instead focusing on moderate voters so that he is stronger in a general election.
Ideally all three of these categories would be matched up, but if you are going to be in a long term relationship you and your mate must have at least two of the following three: common interests, common philosophies, common goals.
At some point we have to conclude that corporations and people are both entities under the Constitution but that doesn’t mean every rule applies to both of them in the same way.
I might be imagining this but it seems that when creating cartoon characters that are black kids, animators frequently put them in sports jerseys.
President Obama was willing to sacrifice re-election and use his political capital to enact healthcare legislation, but it looks like he might have a shot again in 2012.
If they are indeed seeing each other again, should we applaud Rhianna for giving herself a second chance at happiness by dating Chris Brown (given their history); or should we ridicule and pity her?
The government needs to realize that professional leagues are operating billion dollar monopolies and then act accordingly.
Decision makers in this country (mostly heterosexual men) are having a hard time extending citizenship privileges to gay men because of their fear that gay men will dehumanize them the way they dehumanize women.
The NCAA should stop pretending they are not about making money so they can stop acting surprised when college athletes are all about the money.
Eventually people will realize that our military cannot bully all other countries into adopting pro-American policies; and liberals will realize that our military cannot intervene in every situation involving possible human rights violations.
As public education funding continues to decrease one of the hidden issues is the way programs for advanced children are being eliminated. Without pushing them, exceptional students usually don’t do exceptional things.
Trevor Brookins is a free lance writer in Rockland County, New York. He is currently working on a book about American culture during the Cold War. His writing has appeared in The Journal News. You can reach him at [email protected]
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here