A source tells The Insider that taking part in reality shows “just isn’t Vanessa’s style,” but stressed that no disrespect was meant to those who do appear.
As previously reported, the couple’s decision not to have a prenuptial agreement in place has resulted in Vanessa acquiring in the divorce three of the couple’s mansions, worth a combined $18.8 million. The couple’s split was said to be caused by Kobe’s numerous infidelities.
“Basketball Wives” producers had offered Vanessa Bryant a spot on the show previously but she declined, despite TMZ suggesting that the show was set to be based around her story. The producers are still holding out hope that their latest, lucrative offer will be enough for her to reconsider.
Vanessa and Kobe have joint custody of their two daughters, aged 9 and 5. The fourth season of “Basketball Wives” is scheduled to premiere on Feb. 20.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here