A source tells The Insider that taking part in reality shows “just isn’t Vanessa’s style,” but stressed that no disrespect was meant to those who do appear.
As previously reported, the couple’s decision not to have a prenuptial agreement in place has resulted in Vanessa acquiring in the divorce three of the couple’s mansions, worth a combined $18.8 million. The couple’s split was said to be caused by Kobe’s numerous infidelities.
“Basketball Wives” producers had offered Vanessa Bryant a spot on the show previously but she declined, despite TMZ suggesting that the show was set to be based around her story. The producers are still holding out hope that their latest, lucrative offer will be enough for her to reconsider.
Vanessa and Kobe have joint custody of their two daughters, aged 9 and 5. The fourth season of “Basketball Wives” is scheduled to premiere on Feb. 20.
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here