A source tells The Insider that taking part in reality shows “just isn’t Vanessa’s style,” but stressed that no disrespect was meant to those who do appear.
As previously reported, the couple’s decision not to have a prenuptial agreement in place has resulted in Vanessa acquiring in the divorce three of the couple’s mansions, worth a combined $18.8 million. The couple’s split was said to be caused by Kobe’s numerous infidelities.
“Basketball Wives” producers had offered Vanessa Bryant a spot on the show previously but she declined, despite TMZ suggesting that the show was set to be based around her story. The producers are still holding out hope that their latest, lucrative offer will be enough for her to reconsider.
Vanessa and Kobe have joint custody of their two daughters, aged 9 and 5. The fourth season of “Basketball Wives” is scheduled to premiere on Feb. 20.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here