A source tells The Insider that taking part in reality shows “just isn’t Vanessa’s style,” but stressed that no disrespect was meant to those who do appear.
As previously reported, the couple’s decision not to have a prenuptial agreement in place has resulted in Vanessa acquiring in the divorce three of the couple’s mansions, worth a combined $18.8 million. The couple’s split was said to be caused by Kobe’s numerous infidelities.
“Basketball Wives” producers had offered Vanessa Bryant a spot on the show previously but she declined, despite TMZ suggesting that the show was set to be based around her story. The producers are still holding out hope that their latest, lucrative offer will be enough for her to reconsider.
Vanessa and Kobe have joint custody of their two daughters, aged 9 and 5. The fourth season of “Basketball Wives” is scheduled to premiere on Feb. 20.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here