*Reverend Run’s daughters seem to have been running from the IRS these last few years, according to a new Detroit News report.
The IRS and the state of California claim that the two, Angela and Vanessa Simmons, owe more than $450,000.
The sisters have yet to respond to the allegations, but I’m sure they’ll be responding with their bank accounts when you take a look at the documentation both California and the IRS have.
Check out what they owe below:
- The IRS filed a $26,658 tax lien against Angela Simmons on Dec. 22 with the New York City Register.
- The IRS filed a $22,528 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on Dec. 22 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $157,787 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on Nov. 10 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $27,248 tax lien against Angela Simmons on May 20 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $132,466 tax lien against Angela Simmons on April 1 in New York.
- The state of California filed a $44,253 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on March 23 in Sacramento County Court.
- The state of California filed a $39,538 tax lien against Angela Simmons on March 23 in Sacramento.
Read more at Detroit News
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here