*Reverend Run’s daughters seem to have been running from the IRS these last few years, according to a new Detroit News report.
The IRS and the state of California claim that the two, Angela and Vanessa Simmons, owe more than $450,000.
The sisters have yet to respond to the allegations, but I’m sure they’ll be responding with their bank accounts when you take a look at the documentation both California and the IRS have.
Check out what they owe below:
- The IRS filed a $26,658 tax lien against Angela Simmons on Dec. 22 with the New York City Register.
- The IRS filed a $22,528 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on Dec. 22 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $157,787 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on Nov. 10 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $27,248 tax lien against Angela Simmons on May 20 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $132,466 tax lien against Angela Simmons on April 1 in New York.
- The state of California filed a $44,253 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on March 23 in Sacramento County Court.
- The state of California filed a $39,538 tax lien against Angela Simmons on March 23 in Sacramento.
Read more at Detroit News
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here