*Reverend Run’s daughters seem to have been running from the IRS these last few years, according to a new Detroit News report.
The IRS and the state of California claim that the two, Angela and Vanessa Simmons, owe more than $450,000.
The sisters have yet to respond to the allegations, but I’m sure they’ll be responding with their bank accounts when you take a look at the documentation both California and the IRS have.
Check out what they owe below:
- The IRS filed a $26,658 tax lien against Angela Simmons on Dec. 22 with the New York City Register.
- The IRS filed a $22,528 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on Dec. 22 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $157,787 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on Nov. 10 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $27,248 tax lien against Angela Simmons on May 20 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $132,466 tax lien against Angela Simmons on April 1 in New York.
- The state of California filed a $44,253 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on March 23 in Sacramento County Court.
- The state of California filed a $39,538 tax lien against Angela Simmons on March 23 in Sacramento.
Read more at Detroit News
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here