*Reverend Run’s daughters seem to have been running from the IRS these last few years, according to a new Detroit News report.
The IRS and the state of California claim that the two, Angela and Vanessa Simmons, owe more than $450,000.
The sisters have yet to respond to the allegations, but I’m sure they’ll be responding with their bank accounts when you take a look at the documentation both California and the IRS have.
Check out what they owe below:
- The IRS filed a $26,658 tax lien against Angela Simmons on Dec. 22 with the New York City Register.
- The IRS filed a $22,528 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on Dec. 22 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $157,787 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on Nov. 10 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $27,248 tax lien against Angela Simmons on May 20 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $132,466 tax lien against Angela Simmons on April 1 in New York.
- The state of California filed a $44,253 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on March 23 in Sacramento County Court.
- The state of California filed a $39,538 tax lien against Angela Simmons on March 23 in Sacramento.
Read more at Detroit News
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here