*Reverend Run’s daughters seem to have been running from the IRS these last few years, according to a new Detroit News report.
The IRS and the state of California claim that the two, Angela and Vanessa Simmons, owe more than $450,000.
The sisters have yet to respond to the allegations, but I’m sure they’ll be responding with their bank accounts when you take a look at the documentation both California and the IRS have.
Check out what they owe below:
- The IRS filed a $26,658 tax lien against Angela Simmons on Dec. 22 with the New York City Register.
- The IRS filed a $22,528 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on Dec. 22 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $157,787 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on Nov. 10 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $27,248 tax lien against Angela Simmons on May 20 in New York.
- The IRS filed a $132,466 tax lien against Angela Simmons on April 1 in New York.
- The state of California filed a $44,253 tax lien against Vanessa Simmons on March 23 in Sacramento County Court.
- The state of California filed a $39,538 tax lien against Angela Simmons on March 23 in Sacramento.
Read more at Detroit News
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here