*Jennifer Hudson says she was shocked to find out that her image was digitally enhanced on her 2008 self-titled album.
“It’s like, where’s the rest of me?” she told “Dateline’s” Lester Holt in an interview that aired last night (Jan. 8). “They Photoshopped me probably to the size I am now on that cover, when we all know I was nowhere near that. Why would you Photoshop that?”
Hudson, a spokesperson for WeightWatchers , was on the show to promote her new memoir “I Got This,” about her transformation as she embraced a healthy lifestyle and lost over eighty pounds.
The book follows J-Hud’s meteoric rise from “American Idol” to “Dreamgirls” to her weight loss on the Weight Watchers diet plan. Jennifer gives her fans tips for embracing a healthy lifestyle in order to lose weight and reclaim their bodies.
Watch her full “Dateline” interview in the videos below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here