*Jennifer Hudson says she was shocked to find out that her image was digitally enhanced on her 2008 self-titled album.
“It’s like, where’s the rest of me?” she told “Dateline’s” Lester Holt in an interview that aired last night (Jan. 8). “They Photoshopped me probably to the size I am now on that cover, when we all know I was nowhere near that. Why would you Photoshop that?”
Hudson, a spokesperson for WeightWatchers , was on the show to promote her new memoir “I Got This,” about her transformation as she embraced a healthy lifestyle and lost over eighty pounds.
The book follows J-Hud’s meteoric rise from “American Idol” to “Dreamgirls” to her weight loss on the Weight Watchers diet plan. Jennifer gives her fans tips for embracing a healthy lifestyle in order to lose weight and reclaim their bodies.
Watch her full “Dateline” interview in the videos below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here