*Jennifer Hudson says she was shocked to find out that her image was digitally enhanced on her 2008 self-titled album.
“It’s like, where’s the rest of me?” she told “Dateline’s” Lester Holt in an interview that aired last night (Jan. 8). “They Photoshopped me probably to the size I am now on that cover, when we all know I was nowhere near that. Why would you Photoshop that?”
Hudson, a spokesperson for WeightWatchers , was on the show to promote her new memoir “I Got This,” about her transformation as she embraced a healthy lifestyle and lost over eighty pounds.
The book follows J-Hud’s meteoric rise from “American Idol” to “Dreamgirls” to her weight loss on the Weight Watchers diet plan. Jennifer gives her fans tips for embracing a healthy lifestyle in order to lose weight and reclaim their bodies.
Watch her full “Dateline” interview in the videos below.
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here