*Jennifer Hudson says she was shocked to find out that her image was digitally enhanced on her 2008 self-titled album.
“It’s like, where’s the rest of me?” she told “Dateline’s” Lester Holt in an interview that aired last night (Jan. 8). “They Photoshopped me probably to the size I am now on that cover, when we all know I was nowhere near that. Why would you Photoshop that?”
Hudson, a spokesperson for WeightWatchers , was on the show to promote her new memoir “I Got This,” about her transformation as she embraced a healthy lifestyle and lost over eighty pounds.
The book follows J-Hud’s meteoric rise from “American Idol” to “Dreamgirls” to her weight loss on the Weight Watchers diet plan. Jennifer gives her fans tips for embracing a healthy lifestyle in order to lose weight and reclaim their bodies.
Watch her full “Dateline” interview in the videos below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here