*Seal continues to fight the good fight following his separation from wife Heidi Klum, and not just because he continues to wear his wedding ring.
In an interview on “Piers Morgan Tonight,” the singer said he still thinks there is a chance he and the former supermodel may get back together.
“It may happen, I can’t speak for her,” Seal, 48, said Tuesday. “Is it irreparable? You can never say never. The thing I love most about us is that we are a team … that won’t change, whether we get back together or not.”
However, he did say he didn’t know if he wanted to work things out right now. “If it were that easy — if there weren’t problems, we’d still be together. That is the reality.”
Seal and Klum, 38, announced Sunday they were separating after eight years of marriage. The couple, who famously renewed their vows every year, have three children together: Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2. (Klum’s oldest daughter, 7-year-old Leni, is from a previous relationship).”My love for her has not waned one iota,” he said. “I love her with all my heart. How can you not love somebody [who] you’ve spent eight years with?”
Despite their estrangement, Seal has continued to wear his wedding ring in interviews and other appearances, something he insists is not for show.
“I’m still wearing my wedding ring because I’m still married to this incredible woman,” he said. “What this means to me and what it stands for [is] respect, it stands for loyalty, it stands for incredible memories, and it stands for these four little miracles — and Heidi, making five — that have come into my life.”
Watch Seal’s interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here